Survivor Series 2018

JamieStevenson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, another a solute puzzle of booking. But once they got their shite "RAW IS BEST LOL" out of the way those two main events were probably the best they'd put together in a while. Who knew just booking a small number of matches and giving them the time they needed would work, eh? And a wee 20 minute early finish. Braw. 

I just hope after that early onslaught Bryan still remembers who he is. Sickening and quite frankly irresponsible stuff. 

Right, more detailed thoughts now that I'm fully awake.

That main event was cracking stuff. Kinda worked like the amazing first Reigns match, where Lesnar is the best version of his arse kicking self, and then the realistic tide change comes, and things become amazing. Wasn't quite on the level of the aforementioned match, but it was great.

Charlotte/Ronda was brilliant as well. That crowd though.

The cruisers with another absolute cracker. Won over that shitty crowd as well.

The rest was a bit of meh with a side of meh, with the only real standout being the absolute mess at the opening of the big opening elimination match.

Something is obviously going to happen on SD to "address" it but I don't understand why Raw had to squash them so badly. The 5v5 match was booked awfully. Think Joe was injured by all accounts but once he was out it completely killed SD off as any sort of threat, and made the crowd turn on the match.  I hate it when they do the early elimination pish, it did more damage to Joe than good to Drew.

28 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

WWE don't like having their injured wrestlers on screen when they're writen out.

They had her out on Tuesday. Not saying get her in the ring out that, they could have dropped her music and have a distraction that way.

10 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

They had her out on Tuesday. Not saying get her in the ring out that, they could have dropped her music and have a distraction that way.

That was her getting written out. They always have that bit. That's usually that until the return.

Archived