When Hearts clinch the title....

49 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Well. Romeo/Monkey Tennis seems to think I try to be "edgy". But you think I'm too genteel ! So now I don't know whether to shop in Waitrose or rob it.

stop pretending you know where it is............

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really really really really hope Hearts are at the top of the table on the final set of games for the season, only to throw it away to some absolute diddy like Kilmarnock.
I'd prefer them moving the last game to Murrayfield as a title decider against the famous Aberdeen. Allowing them to have a giant crowdwank all week as hearts sell 65000 tickets and Aberdeen fail to sell their 1,500 allocation only for the famous to pump them and take the title.

8 hours ago, Austinho said:

I do have fond nostalgia of joining in with a chorus of If You Tolerate Rix and Craig Thomson The Music Man, ironically at the school end at Tiny.

Glad all that nonsense is gone from the derbies now though and been replaced with ditties about dead chairmen and Aaron Hughes’ anti semitic stance.  

I'm just a bit baffled that your fans sang about Wallace Mercer last week, when they all seemed pretty upset when Liam Miller died of the same disease.

39 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

I'm just a bit baffled that your fans sang about Wallace Mercer last week, when they all seemed pretty upset when Liam Miller died of the same disease.

^must try harder

tumbleweed.jpg.1e21dc965349c411f1c5fd038fd2d946.jpg

17 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

My 13 year old son said something to me yesterday

'Dad, hearts being at the top of the league is like an elephant being at the top of a tree..... you dont know it got up there but you know eventually its coming crashing down'

He's a modern day philosopher

Now where have I seen or heard that before

22 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hearts fan can point score on anything we like. We are Allah's chosen. 8)

Correct. You come at the King, you best not miss...

...and our coins sure didn't.

Anyhoo, Heart of Midlothian for the title, it's still a formality #HHGH #stayontarget

44 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Correct. You come at the King, you best not miss...

...and our coins sure didn't.

Anyhoo, Heart of Midlothian for the title, it's still a formality #HHGH #stayontarget

So, you agree that Neil Lennon is the King?

22 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

My 13 year old son said something to me yesterday

'Dad, hearts being at the top of the league is like an elephant being at the top of a tree..... you dont know it got up there but you know eventually its coming crashing down'

He's a modern day philosopher

Sounds like he gets leathered every day at school tbh

Archived