When Hearts clinch the title....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, gannonball said:

To be fair alot of them are fully paid up members of BJK brigade whilst ignoring they happily and actively employed sex offenders under Romanov , a strange hypocritical bunch.

But he did know, didn't he ? What needs to be said in his defence and Celtic's is that in those days - and more recently - all clubs (and churches) solutions to suspecting abuse seems to have been to avoid embarrassment by quietly moving the offender on rather than trying to get the police/courts involved.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
8 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:
This thread is going well I see.

I will be getting behind the Hearts to lift the title campaign as soon as it's mathematically impossible for Aberdeen to win the title.

Not long to wait then?

Is it true what somebody said - you are also Monkey Tennis ?

Just now, Romeo said:
7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:
This thread is going well I see.

I will be getting behind the Hearts to lift the title campaign as soon as it's mathematically impossible for Aberdeen to win the title.

Not long to wait then?

At least April I'd say. Despite Celtic's financial dominance and supposedly God like manager, we've not been too far behind until the split.

I'm not sure that Hearts will be top after this weekend.

13 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Rix, though. What a fuckin embarrassment that appointment was. Had to laugh when, as soon as the appointment was announced, some Hibby got straight down to Tynecastle and blasted out his car Gary Puckett's Young Girl. 

Rix sounds a nice chap though

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/12/graham-rix-gwyn-williams-accused-racism-bullying-chelsea

So it's true.

Could be I suppose. I guess we'll never know. Whatever user name I have you seem to like tyring to be edgy and come across as a raging simpleton.

You make the other Hearts fans on here seem (almost) normal.

Just now, Romeo said:

Could be I suppose. I guess we'll never know. Whatever user name I have you seem to like tyring to be edgy and come across as a raging simpleton.

You make the other Hearts fans on here seem (almost) normanl.

Aww don't say that. I crave your approval.

20 hours ago, Green Day said:

@Dindeleux hooking a few Jambos, who predictably go all morningside maisie on us.

I know its wreath laying season, but have a sense of humour ffs

Well. Romeo/Monkey Tennis seems to think I try to be "edgy". But you think I'm too genteel ! So now I don't know whether to shop in Waitrose or rob it.

Rix, though. What a fuckin embarrassment that appointment was. Had to laugh when, as soon as the appointment was announced, some Hibby got straight down to Tynecastle and blasted out his car Gary Puckett's Young Girl. 

You can laugh about it now, but I got a parking ticket that day.

51 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

But he did know, didn't he ? What needs to be said in his defence and Celtic's is that in those days - and more recently - all clubs (and churches) solutions to suspecting abuse seems to have been to avoid embarrassment by quietly moving the offender on rather than trying to get the police/courts involved.

Well the guy isnt alive to be questioned or defend himself, there isnt much evidence whether he knew or not rather than the accusation of one person as far as I am aware.

Yes I agree that it seemed to be the practice back then in the UK to remove them rather than report them sadly.

I always thought Hearts fans only really sung it against us however years ago I was at a cup game involving them and Stirling Albion and hearing them belt it out was as bizzare as it was creepy.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Well the guy isnt alive to be questioned or defend himself, there isnt much evidence whether he knew or not rather than the accusation of one person as far as I am aware.

Yes I agree that it seemed to be the practice back then in the UK to remove them rather than report them sadly.

I always thought Hearts fans only really sung it against us however years ago I was at a cup game involving them and Stirling Albion and hearing them belt it out was as bizzare as it was creepy.

They sing it against everyone. Accept The Rangers, Airdrie and Kilmarnock where they all sing it together.

Archived