When Hearts clinch the title....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I know, I know. Everyone likes a wee wind-up.  But before we say it or post it we usually stop ourselves if we think we're stepping over the line of bad taste. 

Couldn't agree more PJ.

This particular one definitely fell under the heading of 'bad taste'.

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Pelt catholics with coins and call for him to be hanged = acceptable

Say something about the Hearts manager putting in a 7 day self cert for a minor ailment = completely out of order.

To be fair alot of them are fully paid up members of BJK brigade whilst ignoring they happily and actively employed sex offenders under Romanov , a strange hypocritical bunch.

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Celtic lads point scoring on nonces now. Clearly not taking this season well at all.

shitwine.png

Getting shafted twice at Tynecastle makes them feel all vulnerable.

images-2.jpeg

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

To be fair alot of them are fully paid up members of BJK brigade whilst ignoring they happily and actively employed sex offenders under Romanov , a strange hypocritical bunch.

What a riddy.

12 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

What a riddy.

I do have fond nostalgia of joining in with a chorus of If You Tolerate Rix and Craig Thomson The Music Man, ironically at the school end at Tiny.

Glad all that nonsense is gone from the derbies now though and been replaced with ditties about dead chairmen and Aaron Hughes’ anti semitic stance.  

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Is that you trying to point score?

Wouldn't dream of trying to point score on point scoring on point scoring. It's all become very old firm for my liking, something some hearts fans seem to be trying to achieve.

Archived