Edinburgh City Chants

Should we sing this?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, 

I am an Edinburgh City fan and I believe we should start a ultras group that sing and create a brilliant atmosphere at games. I have got a couple of chants in mind and here is one of them:

Every Saturday we follow

A team that plays in white

Although some say they're shite

They're fucking dynamite

Conrad Balatoni

And Blair Henderson

We made this song for you

Cause your City through and through

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh.....

I believe this should start to be sung at home and away games. 

Thanks

Dylan - Edin Ultras

Didn’t Edinburgh have ultras that got banned when at Meadowbank? Pretty sure the club took drastic measures afterwards including banning all u16’s(?) unless with an adult.

To be honest mate, go for it, any atmosphere is good in my opinion but with the goons that steward your home games you’ll have issues left right and centre. 

Guest Landan Spiv
1 hour ago, dbrown1872 said:

Hi, 

I am an Edinburgh City fan and I believe we should start a ultras group that sing and create a brilliant atmosphere at games. I have got a couple of chants in mind and here is one of them:

Every Saturday we follow

They're fucking dynamite

Conrad Balatoni

And Blair Henderson

Thanks

Dylan - Edin Ultras

We've already got a supporters club that are very vocal now at away games. I remember when the ultras were asked a few years ago they had to be accompanied by an adult at games as they were causing mayhem (which I didn't mind to be fair it created an atmosphere ). The ultras were never banned as such. 

We've got plenty of chants and songs now but your always welcome to join the independently run supporters club and contribute mate

Guest Landan Spiv
1 hour ago, Karpaty said:

Didn’t Edinburgh have ultras that got banned when at Meadowbank? Pretty sure the club took drastic measures afterwards including banning all u16’s(?) unless with an adult.

To be honest mate, go for it, any atmosphere is good in my opinion but with the goons that steward your home games you’ll have issues left right and centre. 

They are total goons. Thank god im not the only one who knows this. Bunch of clowns the lot of em. If it wasn't for them home games for City would be enjoyable. 

On 05/11/2018 at 12:36, dbrown1872 said:

Hi, 

Every Saturday we follow

They're fucking dynamite

Conrad Balatoni

And Blair Henderson

Thanks

Dylan - Edin Ultras

Absolute class!

Archived