Dumbarton -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

No Sons TV this weekend is a bit of a gutter. Was wanting to see Thomas' goal and the two penalty decisions back.

I still have no idea what Ballantyne's was given for, I just assumed it was hand ball or something.

There's always WarriorsTV...

5 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

You are a brilliant person.

Having watched it back I'm still not sure why the penalty was given to be honest. If anything it looks like McGuigan fouls Ballantyne. We deserved to concede for that punch though :lol:

5be895f67fac5_Screenshot2018-11-11at20_48_16.thumb.png.abebb2ce794799cae02cf97c7474cb4b.png

37 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Having watched it back I'm still not sure why the penalty was given to be honest. If anything it looks like McGuigan fouls Ballantyne. We deserved to concede for that punch though :lol:

5be895f67fac5_Screenshot2018-11-11at20_48_16.thumb.png.abebb2ce794799cae02cf97c7474cb4b.png

I was just about to say the same, definitely looks like a foul.

Having watched it back I'm still not sure why the penalty was given to be honest. If anything it looks like McGuigan fouls Ballantyne. We deserved to concede for that punch though [emoji38]
As I suspected at the time, that was a majorly dubious penalty.

Dom Thom's goal is absolutely lovely, even better than I remebered.

Yeah thanks very much for the highlights...great job to  all concerned and very much appreciated.

From my perspective we do seem to have a better shape now and are playing as a team albeit we are not great.For me there is a marked improvement in that area.Players seem to be a bit more motivated too although clearly a long way to go.The goals seemed to spur the team on which is clearly a confidence issue.Our real problem though is being so lightweight upfront.Personally wouldnt mind Mark McGuigan.Could be good with Seagal.

Archived