Total nonsense fans of your club have said

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

At the beginning of last season I predicted that one Joseph McKee would be our POTY :lol:

Whitumalike. 

I remember some clueless Dundee fan saying Marcus Haber would stroll the Championship when he went to Falkirk on loan :lol:

Spoiler

:whistle

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I wrote in a United topic on here ahead of the 2015/16 season something along the lines of "we'll probably be too inconsistent to expect a top six finish, but I'm still optimistic it could be an enjoyable year."

I also vaguely remember writing elsewhere that I didn't expect Souttar to down tools like GMS had for the first half of the previous season.

Staggeringly wrong on both counts.

The Somerset road end Facebook group..... Unbelievable levels of shite. Some of the most deluded opinions I've ever seen. Not to mention as previously said the many mentions to the 'SPL'

The worst ones although not quite relevant are the almost constant posts of "not able to make the game today cause I'm on holiday, here's a picture of me with my Ayr top on in that place" total nonsense

Going back to the Stephen Kenny nonsense, I've been informed that there is a debate about him on .net where apparently almost everyone thinks he was hard done by. One guy even said that Kenny was 'light years ahead' of other managers at the time and could have been our Alex Ferguson. 

Wow.

There's also seemingly a totally rewriting of Scott Thomson's entire time at the club, including the 8 years he was here before Kenny arrived. Oh and folk were calling him fat, proving they are talking pish.

-Anyone who advocates selling Lawrence Shankland in January.

- Those who miss Somerset Boab.

- Those who believe it is in any way feasible to just 'add a roof' to the North Terrace, which would see a completely unnecessary loss of cash and also render the Hospitality Suite completely redundant.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Does that include this season? Just trying to picture in my head whom that might be.

It's been like that for years tbh. It's one of the main reasons why I started going to the North West.

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There's also seemingly a totally rewriting of Scott Thomson's entire time at the club, including the 8 years he was here before Kenny arrived. Oh and folk were calling him fat, proving they are talking pish.

I loved Nipper but he had an amazing habit of getting injured straight after making a mess at the back.

When St. Mirren looked doomed to relegation before Jack Ross pulled off a minor miracle there were Morton fans who didn't want them relegated because they'd miss the derbies.

I hold these happy clapping idiots personally responsible for St. Mirren's escape that season.

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

When St. Mirren looked doomed to relegation before Jack Ross pulled off a minor miracle there were Morton fans who didn't want them relegated because they'd miss the derbies.

I hold these happy clapping idiots personally responsible for St. Mirren's escape that season.

Yeah and even now we still don’t have the derby matches :( 

Archived