Total nonsense fans of your club have said

The amount of seethe in the Jail End generated by a player taking a corner with the ball barely - but legally - touching the corner area is hilarious but shameful at the same time.
Of all the thimgs to rage about, I must say the ball in the quadrant thing really puzzles me. Who honestly givea a f**k

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of all the thimgs to rage about, I must say the ball in the quadrant thing really puzzles me. Who honestly givea a f**k

Half of the players in the league don’t even have the ability to get it beyond the first man anyway.

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Truth. 

We have some amount of thick idiots supporting us. County away, Rose misplaces one pass and the boy behind me starts foaming at the mouth about how shite he is and how he’s done nothing all season.

He’s been comfortably one of our best players throughout and was pinging 50 yard pinpoint cross-field balls against Falkirk like Bonucci.

We have some amount of thick idiots supporting us. County away, Rose misplaces one pass and the boy behind me starts foaming at the mouth about how shite he is and how he’s done nothing all season.
He’s been comfortably one of our best players throughout and was pinging 50 yard pinpoint cross-field balls against Falkirk like Bonucci.

Lost count the amount of times I’ve watched the pass Rose plays that starts the move for Moore’s goal. Didn’t think Peter Murphy’s distribution could be beaten but Rose has a great eye for a pass.

Surprising amount of roasters we have in our support isn't it[emoji23] used to hate hearing about how we were "below our level" while in league 1...despite the fact it had been our level for the vast majority of the past 16/17 years

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I for one have lowered my expectations from genuinely expecting Marvin Bartley to sign for us in January thanks to your intervention.

Glad to be of service.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

The amount of seethe in the Jail End generated by a player taking a corner with the ball barely - but legally - touching the corner area is hilarious but shameful at the same time.

Most teams suffer this.

Never understood the seethe

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I seem to remember a Hibs player doing it in Dingwall during our cup run and an old boy in front of me nearly going apoplectic with rage at him for doing that.

Tonsilitus was always good for coming up with some bonkers statistic that, in spite of minor evidence like the league table, invariably showed why Morton were the best team in it. 

"Yes but if you look over the last 6.5 games played on Tuesday evenings at Cappielow when Morton have scored first (and second) and the wind was blowing north and the players had 2 weeks rest we have the best record in the league!"

And things to that effect. The most hilarious spin ever. 

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Our resident muppet. Dobbie having scored 3 days previously...

Not wanting to back Northfield but scoring  1 goal in a relatively barren spell (by Dobbie standards)  can hardly be classed as  hitting form again. 

14 hours ago, Comrie said:

I seem to remember a Hibs player doing it in Dingwall during our cup run and an old boy in front of me nearly going apoplectic with rage at him for doing that.

I have a very similar memory.

Archived