Total nonsense fans of your club have said

Heard 1of the Somerset road end auld b*****ds that stand on the left hand side spitting with rage last season, the crime? Shankland missed an easy chance only to be met with " fur f**k sake thats shite...he's done f**k all all game bar score (2 goals as it happens)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that include this season? Just trying to picture in my head whom that might be.
I moved from the norrie because of the utter pish fans came out with. There's a guy there who hated jim mcintyre even when we were winning the league.
Someone told him to shut it one day and got cheered.
Does anyone remember the "f**k off" guy who sits nearer the front of the norrie?
Around jim mac time he would just lose it stand up and shout f**k off f**k off constantly. When the young keeper broke his leg against Dundee he ran down the steps and offered a square go to the Dundee player.
[emoji23]

I actually had a strange incident on Tuesday night at the Alloa game - we had a counter attack down the right and the ball came out to McDaid and I shouted something like "come on Declan, get by him" (or take him on, or something along those lines) which the 2 guys behind me seemed to take great offence to - going on about how our fans are awful and never happy / never encouraging etc.  It was meant as an encouragement haha.   

Either that or i've been getting it wrong all these years!

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I actually had a strange incident on Tuesday night at the Alloa game - we had a counter attack down the right and the ball came out to McDaid and I shouted something like "come on Declan, get by him" (or take him on, or something along those lines) which the 2 guys behind me seemed to take great offence to - going on about how our fans are awful and never happy / never encouraging etc.  It was meant as an encouragement haha.   

Either that or i've been getting it wrong all these years!

Truth. 

11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

“The board don’t want promotion.”

Shortly after Morton gave Raith Rovers a guard of honour for winning the 1st, there was a fans meeting with our Chairman. He tried to convince us (unsuccessfully) that the Raith board told him they’d swap places with us in a heartbeat.

I once advocated giving Hibs' Liam Buchanan and a sizeable fee in exchange for Damon Gray.

There's some old codger who sits behind me at Firhill who has an irrational hatred of Kris Doolan; there was also two utter, full kit wankers who have since disappeared who held a similar dislike to our best goalscorer in living memory. The calls of "bloody hell Doolan, useless!" are now just met with laughter by anyone in earshot of the old duffer.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Can I nominate Falkirk fans for thinking they were signing Fraser Hornby on loan?

You should see one of the most recent posts in their thread.

Apparently they approached Hibs to enquire about signing Marvin Bartley. McKinnon is going to try and sign Taiwo and Sibbald. And Louis Longridge has apparently contacted McKinnon to ask him to 'come and get him'.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently they approached Hibs to enquire about signing Marvin Bartley. McKinnon is going to try and sign Taiwo and Sibbald. And Louis Longridge has apparently contacted McKinnon to ask him to 'come and get him'.

All I'm going to say on the matter is that captaining a side who will finish in the top half of the Premiership in a derby does not compare to the heady heights of rock bottom in the Championship. I can see why he would be tempted.

In regards to shite I've heard spouted at games;

"No wonder he's not given that, SFA have been against us for years" definitely sits up there.

38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yeah I made my thoughts known on that joke too.  And  I thought Dundee fans on here were delusional.

17 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah I made my thoughts known on that joke too.  And  I thought Dundee fans on here were delusional.

Don't drag us all down because of 1 guys post.

He was quickly told where to go with this nonsense

I for one have lowered my expectations from genuinely expecting Marvin Bartley to sign for us in January thanks to your intervention.

Just remember nobody hates Falkirk fans as much as other Falkirk fans. Our support is largely made up of roasters.

Archived