Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye terrible shout.

IMG-20181112-WA0002.jpeg

2 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

The outside of his boot may have very slightly grazed his knee, never enough for a foul, but this is what he went down after.

He jumped straight back up because he didn't want booked for diving.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 10.30.43.png

Oh dear @Tony Wonder.........

4022812485_f4a9f33406_b.jpg

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

It was me - I thought it was Neil Lennon in the wheelchair, but I couldn't be sure, so I tipped it over just in case.

Presumably you are expecting to be grassed up by another Hearts fan, per Budges latest missive?

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Presumably you are expecting to be grassed up by another Hearts fan, per Budges latest missive?

Motherwell are the grasses now it seems M8 - I know, it's hard to keep up.

10 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

The foul on Morrison in the first minute should've been a penalty, the boy definitely catches him.  And the offside goal looks like it should've stood.  When your luck's out it's out.

Celtic supporting ref makes a couple of wee mistakes that help Celtic get back to the top of the league. I for one am  shocked.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Titus Oates found

I don't think it's a deliberate conspiracy. I just think refs and linesmen are more scared to give 50-50 decisions that hurt Rangers/Celtic than they are if they hurt other teams. It's human and it's the natural outcome of the officials being nearly all fom Greater Weedgieland.

I don't think it's a deliberate conspiracy. I just think refs and linesmen are more scared to give 50-50 decisions that hurt Rangers/Celtic than they are if they hurt other teams. It's human and it's the natural outcome of the officials being nearly all fom Greater Weedgieland.

I know

But I’d thought of a silly history gag

What was I supposed to do? Not post it?

Archived