Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think the point is that it’s almost as much as Aberdeen brought but your home support is more like Dundee’s.

He was asking why Killie have such a large proportion of “Home and Away” fans.

Is “Hearts Away” The one you all circle when the fixture list is published?

Is it that support has slowly evaporated since promotion leaving a concentrated hard core?

Is Kilmarnock town centre that bad that you’ll grab any opportunity for a day outside it?

Is it something else entirely?

Aye, gid strip clubs in Edinburgh and a lot of times these days an easy three points.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a lot of chances, didn’t take them and Kilmarnock punished us and took virtually their one only good one. But fair play and well done to them, hope they continue to skelp the old firm

In fairness Burke’s one on one in the first minute was pretty decent, Ndjoli in the first half too, we seem to like Tynie these days, Hearts will get better again as players return, however I hope to see us improve when Stewart, Brophy and O’Donnell return to the side too.

19 minutes ago, kbp1960 said:

In fairness Burke’s one on one in the first minute was pretty decent, Ndjoli in the first half too, we seem to like Tynie these days, Hearts will get better again as players return, however I hope to see us improve when Stewart, Brophy and O’Donnell return to the side too.

Explains that, arrived 7 mins in that’s why.

9 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Tell me the story doing the rounds about a Killie fan being tipped out his wheelchair is nonsense.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor wheelchair tipped

Hearts hooligans were also kicking Kittens, drowning Puppies in bags and telling small children that Santa Claus didn't exist !

On 10/11/2018 at 17:34, topcat(The most tip top) said:

When your luck’s out your luck’s out

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

The foul on Morrison in the first minute should've been a penalty, the boy definitely catches him.  And the offside goal looks like it should've stood.  When your luck's out it's out.

Called it!

At least this time it happened against Kuddly Killie 

12 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Tell me the story doing the rounds about a Killie fan being tipped out his wheelchair is nonsense.

Sounds like shite. Although  I did hear another rumour that said wheelchair-bound man was in nets for Motherwell yesterday.

11 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

The offside one may have come of Tshibola, but even with the replays it's not that clear so not sure how the ref could have seen that in real time.

Absolute minter trying to claim that Morrison one as a penalty though.

Aye terrible shout.

IMG-20181112-WA0002.jpeg

Archived