Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

Frustrating result. Thought Hearts were the better team We moved the ball well until the final third and just didn't have anything up front which was what I expected. Wighton continues to disappoint, I don't think we will see his best till next year but he struggles with basics at times which is so frustrating. Djoum had a good game as did haring.

Killie came with a game plan and it pretty much worked perfectly for them. They had ten men behind the ball and worked really hard and took their chance. Boyd really is just a lump, never looks to win the ball just gets himself in the way and makes it hard for a CH. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....... 

Levein on the radio greetin like a 2yr old about all the penalties Hearts should have had :thumsup2

Glorious stuff.

I love how he said he hadn't really seen, but all should have been penalties

Smash and grab. warnock.png

We'll finish 2nd-4th and get Europe depending on Naismith and Berra getting back to fitness next month.

But please can we keep a fully fit squad for the Scottish Cup. We'll have a great chance if so.

3 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Frustrating result. Thought Hearts were the better team We moved the ball well until the final third and just didn't have anything up front which was what I expected. Wighton continues to disappoint, I don't think we will see his best till next year but he struggles with basics at times which is so frustrating. Djoum had a good game as did haring.

Killie came with a game plan and it pretty much worked perfectly for them. They had ten men behind the ball and worked really hard and took their chance. Boyd really is just a lump, never looks to win the ball just gets himself in the way and makes it hard for a CH. 

2F1B8A8200000578-3356769-image-a-5_1449873705286.jpg.6eb43cbd9cf8396f5ca74518f409b0f8.jpg

Just now, Elixir said:

Smash and grab. warnock.png

We'll finish 2nd-4th and get Europe depending on Naismith and Berra getting back to fitness next month.

But please can we keep a fully fit squad for the Scottish Cup. We'll have a great chance if so.

imageproxy (1).png

2 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Going home to coin yer dug mate aye?

I went properly tooled-up to the match with a pocket full of loose change. But as I spotted at least 2 polis in the crowd in civvies, I thought I better spend it on pies instead of trying to hit Stefano Clarke's heid.

btw, I didn't notice him turning to the Hearts fans and giving it the GIRFUY when our goal was chalked off. Clearly not something all managers do.

Archived