19 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Amazing level of confidence from a team who can't beat dross like Aberdeen

Kilmarnock will not win at Tynecastle.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Amazing level of confidence from a team who can't beat dross like Aberdeen

Amazing level of confidence from a team that get's handed their arses on a plate by dross like Celtic.

Thankfully Stevie Clarke has never experienced this.

46 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Amazing level of confidence from a team that get's handed their arses on a plate by dross like Celtic.

AMAZING LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE FROM A TEAM THAT HANDS THEIR SEATS ON A PLATE TO DROSS LIKE RANGERS FANS.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Belter!!!

images.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Everyone seems to hate us at the moment. What happened to the diddy alliance? Have we become a big team? :lol:

As opposed to....

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The kind of team that gave a toss about the League Cup

Ah!  THAT wee team.

Thanks for clarifying.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

People disliking hearts is a recent thing is it?

Learn something new everyday.

You should, yes. :lol:

I’m starting to feel for the Killie fans. Check the fans of the provincial clubs following us around, infecting our threads with their pish. Sorry fans of Kilmarnock, this is the curse of being a big team. Be glad you aren’t.

The Hearts support have always been a bit of an enigma to me,

some seasons they are a sound bunch, appreciative of any success snd respectful of their fellow diddie clubs.

Other seasons this strange sectarian knuckle dragging section of their support appears from nowhere and tarnishes the club.

Weird thing is that the Union Jackboot sections appearances dont appear to have any link to how the club is performing,

I have seen them when Hearts were pish and when the were passable, then they vanish for a few seasons again.

A few seasons back they turned up en masse to Rugby Park and took up position dead cetre of the away stand,

about 20 minutes in, they launch in to a rousing rendition of Rule Brittania complete with Union Jacks in a scene worthy of last night of the proms.

and every Hearts fan around them pelted them with whatever came to hand, an amazing display of paper cup fireworks and exploding Killie Pies.

I have always had a lot of respect for the real Jambos after that day.

Where does this section of Burberry  Britbams come from ?

Who are they ?

Why do they only appear every few seasons?

and are they Chelsea supporters in disguise ?

15 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I’m starting to feel for the Killie fans. Check the fans of the provincial clubs following us around, infecting our threads with their pish. Sorry fans of Kilmarnock, this is the curse of being a big team. Be glad you aren’t.

Will do chief.

Image result for kilmarnock league champions 1964 65 willie waddell

2 hours ago, killiekranky said:

some seasons they are a sound bunch, appreciative of any success snd respectful of their fellow diddie clubs.

Other seasons this strange sectarian knuckle dragging section of their support appears from nowhere and tarnishes the club.

Weird thing is that the Union Jackboot sections appearances dont appear to have any link to how the club is performing,

I have seen them when Hearts were pish and when the were passable, then they vanish for a few seasons again.

A few seasons back they turned up en masse to Rugby Park and took up position dead cetre of the away stand,

about 20 minutes in, they launch in to a rousing rendition of Rule Brittania complete with Union Jacks in a scene worthy of last night of the proms.

and every Hearts fan around them pelted them with whatever came to hand, an amazing display of paper cup fireworks and exploding Killie Pies.

Who are they ?

That's the funniest Hearts moment I can think of against RP when a section of their support started the sectarian nonsense, proper in the gutter orange stuff.

Next thing there are sections of the Hearts support boxing with each other, coffee getting chucked at their own fans in the lower section and folk getting dragged out.

Was funny as f**k, if not a bit sad that grown adults are that backward in their views that they need to attach themselves to a football club to air them.

A decade or so on and the Hearts support is still infiltrated by bigoted scum and seems to be getting worse.

2 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Who are they ?

I blame Neil Lennon.

Archived