Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I really hope our Catholic manager isn't subjected to the usual vile bigotry from the Tynecastle Stands.

A winner from Eamonn Brophy, Jack Byrne, Stephen O'Donnell or Gary Dicker will have the BNP brigade in the Main Stand at Tyneastle in tears.

I'm starting to think I've not got enough change.

Image result for throw pound coin

22 hours ago, killienick said:

No Naisy to ref the game. Is that big lump fit so Herts can hoof it continually to him in the hope of a fk or second ball?

Hopefully Morrison doesn't die again. 1-1.

He's injured. Haven't you heard?

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

They've lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 games, hardly consistent.

If Kilmarnock don't win this they would be as well pulling the shutters down and winding up the club.

I'd say that's a pretty consistent run of not winning games, comrade.

Garuccio at left back and Mitchell left wing please, ffs.

Zlamal

Smith Dikamona Dunne Garuccio

Haring Lee

Morrison Djoum Mitchell

MacLean

Bozanic or Cochrane could obviously play in midfield as well, but get this centre midfielder out wide nonsense to f**k. It may have worked well when we had Naismith's creativity and intelligence in the middle, but without that in the last three matches it has badly exposed a lack of width. We should be able to give sides lots of problems with Morrison and Mitchell wide and hopefully keep them pinned further up the pitch, especially at Tynecastle.

Edit: I've also yet to see anything of note from Clare. Hopefully just a case of him needing more game time.

Recently promoted and recently out of Admin Hertz can’t expect to contain one of the #TB4 without a full strength team and piggy bank. I expect the Juggernaut will sweep through the victorian streets of Gorgie with a comfortable 3-1 victory scooping up 3 points and a Billy Bowie tanker full of spare change.

Archived