Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

Big game for both clubs, but if we can win this then we only have St Mirren to play after the international break until we face Rangers at Tynecastle at the start of December in what is the start of a hectic Christmas period for every club. Hopefully by then Berra and Naismith will be close to re-entering the fray.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest - if Ayr were to play Kilmarnock tomorrow, the smart punters cash would be on the Honest Men.

As a fish & chip league team would turn these mugs over, I have to put our reserve side down as running out 5 or 6 nil winners.

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I forgot there might be some residual saltiness from that clear red card. This game might be better than I thought.

quitegood.png

Free flowing Kilmarnock seem to still have the huff over Hearts using a target man. 

Shame.

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

Should really be beating this #W38 shite.

Hopefully Brophy is fit, because even by Kris Boyd standards Kris Boyd can't run anymore...

One off the boys posted on Kickback, he was chatting to Brophy at HT, he said he would be fit for next weekend.....

8 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:
Let's be honest - if Ayr were to play Kilmarnock tomorrow, the smart punters cash would be on the Honest Men.
As a fish & chip league team would turn these mugs over, I have to put our reserve side down as running out 5 or 6 nil winners.

Cool story bro

Debate me you coward

Surprising amount of hostility on this thread - wasn't expecting that, tbh.

We need to spend this week working on our mid-to-front play, imo - no Uche or Naisy means we need look at ways of opening teams up.

Levein's post-match interview yesterday leads me to believe that Djoum and Cochrane might start - Morrison should play on the right, imo, and Garruccio should start ahead of Mitchell - could Clare play in the Naisy role? He doesn't have the same nous, obviously, but he looks like he can link play, and must be getting close to being fully fit. 

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Hearts can't keep losing players and remain consistent.

They've lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 games, hardly consistent.

If Kilmarnock don't win this they would be as well pulling the shutters down and winding up the club.

Archived