• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ex-german exile

Bill McMahon RIP.

I have just heard that junior stawlart Bill McMahon passed away last night. Bill was involved with junior football for the best part of six decades. He started out at Royal Albert and was involved with a few other Central League clubs before arriving at Hurlford, for whom he was a long standing secretary of 20+ years. I'm sure many in the junior game will have known him, and be saddened by his passing. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult. RIP Bill.

Sad news - I always enjoyed Bill's company when I was AWR secretary and was delighted for them as they went from the whipping boys in the early 90's to winning the Junior cup.

A true gentleman and genuine Junior stalwart that always had time for a chat, and I enjoyed having those chats with him.

Sorry to hear about willie  one of the great guys in junior football, was good to see him some year's ago when Forth played Hurlford s/cup

Sorry to hear of Bill's passing. Worked hard for Hulford in the years he was ensuring the Club's survived through difficult times and then forward to the sucess they have now.

Always made feel welcome by him, Lorrie and Jim Clark. One of the monuments to him is the new clubhouse being built during his time as Secretary to the replace the rather delapidated clubhouse in the corner of the park. Then the Club winning the Scottish Junior around the time he was retiring

RIP Bill and our deepest sympathies to his family from all at Winton Park

Always looked forward to meeting Bill when our Clubs met and as has already been stated a true Junior stalwart. R.I.P.

The funeral of Bill McMahon will take place on Monday (12th of November) at 12 noon at Galston parish church and thereafter at Galston cemetery at 12:45 pm.

The thoughts from all at Hurlford United are with his wife Tillie and family.