Aberdeen vs Hibs

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Briannmataxi said:

Absolutely disgusting from the Aberdeen supporters but unsurprising considering their *** allegiances 

Mind that team the **** referred to us as 'Abhergreen'?

7 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

Wonder if Aberdeen fans will give Lennon sectarian abuse again or if they will be able to control themselves this time? 

They shouldn't give him sectarian abuse, but they should definitely give the wee thug abuse.

I don't get Aberdeen. They've well and truly had our number on the results front but always seem raging about everything on these threads. Relax lads.

Now that their team is pap, the Jambo da element are all over everything Hibs just now too. Our threads are going to be honking for a wee while.

The sheep look like a tough, physical side with good centre backs, keeper and have a great player in Shinnie. McKay-Steven has impressed this season as well as Ferguson coming onto a game, they have some threats but their strikers still look weak.Hoping Lennon will not be tinkering unnecessarily again with the strongest lineup. We need Gray and Hanlon back, Milligan benefits the team far more in midfield than at CB. McLaren and Flo up front please, Hyndman and Slivka look ineffective at times in midfield but playing both Bartley and Milligan as CMs seems far too negative. With Boyle a must start, we look like we should be playing 442 as the McLaren/Kamberi partnership proved so effective last season, that would leave us putting Horgan on the left with Mallan and Milligan in the middle, very doubtful Lennon would favour a 442 though. Horgan looks positive but his end product has not been good the past few games, reminds me of Boyle in his first season.  Looking forward to seeing Agyepong back in the team when he's fit, also intrigued to see when Lenny decides to give one of the new full backs a chance.

Can see this being another hard fought shitfest. 1-1.

Hibs to “play football” and not score.

We shitfest it. Continue on our winning run.

Brazil 1970 slide down the table.

Media and fans. continue to talk about how great Hibs are and shite Aberdeen are.

Oh a bit like last season actually.

🇦[emoji1248]🇹[emoji294]️[emoji294]️🇦[emoji1248]🇹

1-0 Dons, Willo Flood screamer in the 87th minute

f**k me that was possibly the best goal I’ve ever seen. I was sat down by pitch level in the South Stand, near the Hibees, the ball breaks to him and holy f**k he unleashes it. Straight over and into the Hibs’ faces.

Scenes.

11 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

Wonder if Aberdeen fans will give Lennon sectarian abuse again or if they will be able to control themselves this time? 

Be fine up there,  the away fans at ER singing that stuff were almost certainly rangers infiltrators.

Or something like that........

5 hours ago, shootingboots said:

It took Hibs a good three years to recover from that.

I literally don't remember it and am quite unsure if it ever existed.

You have "FTH" written underneath all your posts, what an absolute danger to kids you must be. :lol:

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

You have "FTH" written underneath all your posts, what an absolute danger to kids you must be. :lol:

Bless, you don't really think H is for Hibs do you? :thumsup2

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Its not Hibs mate, its about that manufactured rivalry with Rangers which only exists in dons fans minds - attention seeking really, like the boy in the sheep outfit greetin about getting set on fire

Archived