Rangers v Motherwell - Remembrance Sunday

2 minutes ago, Godric1970 said:

the Clone Rangers should be playing in the junior leagues against the likes of Clydebank .... they have won feck all since their inception in 2012 .. are they Ayr/Morton in disguise WFAANW

Must be close to full moon - or maybe you are always this stupid.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree and that's why I think it's essential that we 'throw caution to the wind' to an extent tomorrow. If we sit in we will lose two or three goals because we are shaky at the back but we need to bear in mind that they are too and we need to do what we can to hit them where it hurts and that is at the back, as we found out the last time we played them. I think it has the potential to be quite a physical encounter if we approach it correctly and, oddly enough, a game where our 'punt and rush' style may work in our favour. We need to cut out the silly mistakes that almost always lead to goals mind you.

Is MJC speaking as an alleged Mu’well fan or as a supporter of Scotland’s newest club with this post ?
These non-binary types are awfy hard to pin down.
[emoji149][emoji149]

19 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is MJC speaking as an alleged Mu’well fan or as a supporter of Scotland’s newest club with this post ?
These non-binary types are awfy hard to pin down.
emoji149.pngemoji149.png

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Mind and not celebrate too loudly when your big team scores.

Wee note to Bro @MJCYou have already exceeded your fish quota for the week.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wee note to Bro @MJCYou have already exceeded your fish quota for the week.

You can always count on a match thread involving Rangers to bring the absolute moon units of P&B scurrying out from the woodwork. I genuinely believe some of them actually pace the floor at night murmering through their teeth "Rangers, Sevco, bigots, cheats, Scotland's shame".

20 minutes ago, MJC said:

You can always count on a match thread involving Rangers to bring the absolute moon units of P&B scurrying out from the woodwork. I genuinely believe some of them actually pace the floor at night murmering through their teeth "Rangers, Sevco, bigots, cheats, Scotland's shame".

Imagine being a Loyalist :lol: 

5 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

You’re probably pally with a good few :lol: 

Wouldn't say pally but have a few acquaintances that would probably fall into that category. One of whom incidentally is a Motherwell FC diehard.

I don't really see the relevance of anyone's political background to an SPFL match between Rangers and Motherwell to be honest. 

38 minutes ago, MJC said:

You can always count on a match thread involving Rangers to bring the absolute moon units of P&B

It’s “moon howlers”. At least get the unionist-Sevco-Kincardine patter correct if you are to continue your pointless attention seeking charade.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s “moon howlers”. At least get the unionist-Sevco-Kincardine patter correct if you are to continue your pointless attention seeking charade.

Whatever you like.

I've actually been pretty serious in this thread as I normally am when Motherwell are involved. It's the usual suspects mostly from other clubs infiltrating this thread that are on the "attention seeking charade" with their usual guff.

13 minutes ago, MJC said:

Wouldn't say pally but have a few acquaintances that would probably fall into that category. One of whom incidentally is a Motherwell FC diehard.

I don't really see the relevance of anyone's political background to an SPFL match between Rangers and Motherwell to be honest. 

Asked and answered by yourself, no?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Moon units would also do to describe some of Sevco/ers....

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Must be close to full moon - or maybe you are always this stupid.

you were founded in 2012 after the original club was liquidated and it's the argument your club uses against HMRC in the EBTs case ... you can't pick and choose that's the fact ... you are not the same club that was founded in 1872

On 07/11/2018 at 16:52, Archie McSquackle said:

Are all the abseiling and displays not more for their Armed Forces Day? I'd like to think the forces are able to mark the occasion with a bit more reverence- am I being naive?

I think you're correct and they have two different days. 

The onion bears had this shambles last year though...

04-11-17-ladbrokes-premiership-rangers-v-partick-thistle-14387060.jpg.a66877148f8f98a2ebaae4e6521847ef.jpg

Archived