Rangers v Motherwell - Remembrance Sunday

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:48, MJC said:

This should be good. :)

I can see us giving a good account of ourselves here and perhaps snatching a draw but we'll certainly concede so either 1-1 or 2-1 to the home side.

Good start to a thread, buddy.  We know this as you're getting pelters from the diddy-airheads.

A comfortable home win with a poppy-kissing hat-trick from Alfie and the Dosser Loyal not sure who to cheer for.

I think Robinson will have one of his "tactics" days on Sunday.  I'm thinking of the first day of the season when he believed Hibs would be tired after their Europa League game on the Thursday night, when he set up to frustrate Hibs for the first hour, before trying to win it ourselves.  Only to find ourselves 3-0 down after 50 minutes.

2-0 Rangers.  Let's get in and out without too much damage.

23 minutes ago, Desp said:
I think Robinson will have one of his "tactics" days on Sunday.  I'm thinking of the first day of the season when he believed Hibs would be tired after their Europa League game on the Thursday night, when he set up to frustrate Hibs for the first hour, before trying to win it ourselves.  Only to find ourselves 3-0 down after 50 minutes.

That feels like how it’ll go.

I could see him viewing this as a free hit and changing things up front and starting Sammon or something.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Aye that's what I was thinking as well. Then there will be the full on sash bash with all the army folk there. No chance am I going near this.

Pretty sure we played Rangers away on one of their Rule Britannia days a few years back, before they died.  I mind there was loads of Army men sat near us , and the pitch looked like El-Alamein before the game what with all the different Armys and Navys walking about doing some pointless display.

Prediction: I expect soldiers to be abseiling off the roof, tanks and generally anything remotely regimental. Prizes for who finds the most obscure poppy item. Perhaps the pies will be laced with poppies, who knows?

Archived