Rangers v Motherwell - Remembrance Sunday

This should be good. :)

Finally we've managed back to back wins albeit against the two worst sides in the league and now we head to Ibrox to test ourselves against one of the 'better' sides. We put in arguably our best performance of the season against them at Fir Park when we deservedly drew 3-3 and I wasn't overly impressed with the 'new look' Rangers on that occasion, but I suspect they may be a different prospect at Ibrox.

I can see us giving a good account of ourselves here and perhaps snatching a draw but we'll certainly concede so either 1-1 or 2-1 to the home side.

Can't wait for the staunchfest party with guys jumping about the place in parachutes and poppies galore.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can finally learn our lesson on making daft mistakes that lead to goals we might do okay here but I won't my breath on that one. We need to avoid conceding early, that's important that in this one.

6 minutes ago, Marten said:

Going to this one, never been to Ibrox and I'm trying to finish the 42. Going into the away end with a mate who supports Motherwell. Would be nice to see an away win or a draw at least...

Maybe if ye go for a jobby Marten yer mam can wipe yer arse fur ye Marten.

7 minutes ago, Marten said:

Going to this one, never been to Ibrox and I'm trying to finish the 42. Going into the away end with a mate who supports Motherwell. Would be nice to see an away win or a draw at least...

Take a helmet Marten.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Maybe if ye go for a jobby Marten yer mam can wipe yer arse fur ye Marten.

Here’s one here for you.

Can’t call this one. Motherwell are a team well capable of beating Rangers.

Aside from that expect lots of over the top Britishness stuff, some woeful tifos organised by the Onion Bears, paratroopers diving in from the skies with Union Flag parachutes like the one from the Roger Moore Bond movie, a whole battalion of soldiers being employed instead of stewards and Paul Gascoigne drawing the half time raffle for a bottle of Grouse. The Queen will play as a ‘false 9’ and score a controversial winner before being struck with a toilet roll

The Grouse goes ‘missing’.

10 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Aside from that expect lots of over the top Britishness stuff, some woeful tifos organised by the Onion Bears, paratroopers diving in from the skies with Union Flag parachutes like the one from the Roger Moore Bond movie, a whole battalion of soldiers being employed instead of stewards and Paul Gascoigne drawing the half time raffle for a bottle of Grouse. The Queen will play as a ‘false 9’ and score a controversial winner before being struck with a toilet roll

Good to see that none of that stuff bothers you too much. 

I am going to this one because I won't get to the next few games because of a badly timed holiday.  The only time I have been to Ibrox in the last 30 years we won 3-1 in the play off, more of the same?

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am going to this one because I won't get to the next few games because of a badly timed holiday.  The only time I have been to Ibrox in the last 30 years we won 3-1 in the play off, more of the same?

That was the last time I was there too. The only time we have won at Ibrox in the last 21 years. We'd need to score first again like that playoff night to have any chance.

1 hour ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I'm sure the Celtic lot won't embarrass themselves at all.

Guest Moomintroll
If we can finally learn our lesson on making daft mistakes that lead to goals we might do okay here but I won't my breath on that one. We need to avoid conceding early, that's important that in this one.
You missed a hold there m9.

11 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I fully intend to parachute off the top of the Copland when Div Turnbull puts us 3 up.

If you could catch my brain as it fires out my head towards you, it would be much appreciated.

Archived