Rangers v Motherwell - Remembrance Sunday

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Gerrard seems to just stay on the positive side of the line in terms of results and how he is viewed by the SS.

He’s doing a great job of handling the pressure if you ask me because he is expected to win every game.

Yes, he's working it well. Poor domestic result followed by very good European result, and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Without commenting on the validity of any of the refereeing decisions, Morelos applauding the sending off is scumbag behaviour and makes my skin crawl.

Not to mention him pointing at the Well player and asking the ref for it to happen.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Play acting against your club? He was hit by a coin by one of your so called supporters and didn’t go down holding his face and screaming to the World about racism.

Obviously Morelos didn't notice the coin hitting him in the CHEST.

If he had, I can guarantee he'd have gone to ground, rolled about... and held his FACE.

47 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Im still scratching my head as to why they made that banner, utterly bizarre.

The reason is even more bizarre. 

The Union Bears were seemingly fighting with Motherwell Ultras in Glasgow. That’s a liberty for a start as Motherwells mob are school kids and young school kids at that. Then a Union Bear deliberately drove his car at them at speed knocking one of them over. Utter Arseholes and that banner has just highlighted what most of us already knew. 

The biggest scandal is he only got 18 months!! I’m hoping he is banned from Ibrox for life

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Bobby F coming across as the biggest moon howler on this is some achievement tbh.

TBF, aside from you and most Rangers fans, I think fans of most other clubs have views on Morelos that aren't too far from mine.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Without commenting on the validity of any of the refereeing decisions, Morelos applauding the sending off is scumbag behaviour and makes my skin crawl.

If Motherwell are going to single him out in every game then you can't blame him for giving a little bit of stick back.

5 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Obviously Morelos didn't notice the coin hitting him in the CHEST.

If he had, I can guarantee he'd have gone to ground, rolled about... and held his FACE.

Over a week later and you're still raging because your team lost to Sevco....

On 04/11/2018 at 13:48, MJC said:

This should be good. :)

Finally we've managed back to back wins albeit against the two worst sides in the league and now we head to Ibrox to test ourselves against one of the 'better' sides. We put in arguably our best performance of the season against them at Fir Park when we deservedly drew 3-3 and I wasn't overly impressed with the 'new look' Rangers on that occasion, but I suspect they may be a different prospect at Ibrox.

I can see us giving a good account of ourselves here and perhaps snatching a draw but we'll certainly concede so either 1-1 or 2-1 to the home side.

Can't wait for the staunchfest party with guys jumping about the place in parachutes and poppies galore.

YWTP You still are a pretend h** pr*ck.

10 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Ah the downfall of working in Govan. Have Orcs following me about giving it big licks about yesterday, and  it's painful ..... but not as painful as getting fucked in the play offs as I duly reminded them.  

Seven green dots... one for each goal we pumped into you 

Rangers now claiming to be world beaters after beating 10 man Motherwell who had a player sent off wrongly ... the truth was after Motherwell equalised ... the threat had to be curtailed to Rangers hence McHugh was sent off 

What a win and what a performance. Good to see Grezda get his first couple of goals, an assist and man of the match. Middleton stepping up to the mark again. Should be a cracker v livi after the break. Exciting times ahead for the Gers!

Guess what I found to be the most pleasing part of the result.

Archived