• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are  the Alloa fans all foaming at the mouth because our impression of Jim Goodwin doesn't revolve entirely around themselves?
Any foaming is coming from Greenock, mate.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense.

31 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Why are  the Alloa fans all foaming at the mouth because our impression of Jim Goodwin doesn't revolve entirely around themselves?

Aye, they do seem quite precious about something that doesn't matter in the slightest.

2 hours ago, printer said:

I couldn't make the Pars game either. Was really surprised Jim G went back to both Trouts and Greig starting together. Neither has a goal on the league so far. The fact they missed a very good chance each can be taken both ways.

I wouldn't start with either away to Morton. Personally, I'd bring Flanny back and probably Jake (rather than Shields).

We are certainly capable of taking something from the game.

How has he been for you? Was linked with us under the snake at one point 

Nae messing aboot here Morton, please just give us another 3 points. I've lost count the amount of times over the years we've been in good form and in a postion where a win would give us a solid position in the league only to draw or lose it, pretty confident about the morra tho. Formation suits the players and everyone is playing well and looking confident.

2-0 home win with another Tidser masterclass in the middle of the park,

Archived