Credit to Alloa who simply wanted it more. The Jeckyll and Hyde performances are killing our season.

JJ got the tactics completely wrong today - simple as that. Players completely off the boil didn't help either.

When Ian Flannagan is running the midfield then you know how bad it was today. How Gary Oliver lasted 90 minutes  will be a complete mystery to me.

No width on the flanks and over-ran in midfield and JJ couldn't see that or didn't know what to do. 

Just not good enough and if we don't get a bit of consistency our season will be over by Xmas, stuck in mid-table mediocrity  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

When Ian Flannagan is running the midfield then you know how bad it was today. How Gary Oliver lasted 90 minutes  will be a complete mystery to me.

Flannigan is an excellent footballer. The only reason he ended up with Alloa is chronic injury problems earlier in his career. He has been the best midfielder on the park on a few occasions this season. 

2 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Flannigan is an excellent footballer. The only reason he ended up with Alloa is chronic injury problems earlier in his career. He has been the best midfielder on the park on a few occasions this season. 

Fair play he was good today

Weve been lucky in that over the last few seasons hes stayed relatively injury free. Absolutely brilliant player when hes fit.

Warned you boys. Every game I've missed we've been worth watching and looks like again today we were the best team. Look forward to watching it back tomorrow.

I've still got high hopes of catching Dunfermline and definitely staying above Falkirk and Partick. Think us four will have a mini league going by the end of the season. Hopefully we can rope Morton in it too because I don't think they were any better when they played us at the start of the season bar the two tidy finishes from Midgey

The team got carried away with last week and thought they could just turn up today and win... trying to be fancy with quick set pieces and short corners, to absolutely no avail. Brutal.

Lee Kilday and Gary Oliver get special mentions for being utter horseshit. Robert Thomson can also bolt.

I took my 83 year old father to the game today and to be honest, he showed more  effort getting there and back than the Ton players showed!

Well done to Alloa, they wanted it more, very disappointed with the Ton.

Having said that, I thought the Ref was atrocious!

Fair play to Alloa, they deserved the win without question.

We lacked any kind of composure. Really poor, thoughtless effort from just about everyone today.

Really does amaze me that there are teams worse than us in this league. Any other season we’d be bottom.

1 hour ago, Pure Mental said:

Fair play to Alloa, they deserved the win without question.

We lacked any kind of composure. Really poor, thoughtless effort from just about everyone today.

Really does amaze me that there are teams worse than us in this league. Any other season we’d be bottom.

Its a very very strange division IMO one full time club will go down 

On 04/11/2018 at 13:27, Mr.Blue said:

Goodwin deserves a good hounding. Horrible c**t of a man. 

We'll win 3-1. McHugh, Oliver and tidser.

On 04/11/2018 at 14:12, IainMorton said:

Totally forgot Jim Goodwin was Alloa manager. Will make victory next weekend even more sweet, now :) 

On 07/11/2018 at 05:48, tonup9 said:

3-0 for the ton.job done

On 07/11/2018 at 17:21, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Another 5-1 please

Morton fans :lol::lol::lol:

Archived