• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Will Morton push on from a strong position for once?

Or will the temptation to donate a point or three to Alloa’s historic mission to down the Fa’kirk prove too strong?

Will the Ton fans be nice to Jim Goodwin?

2-0 (Tidser, McShug)

Not optimistic for this , a draw will be a good result for us..

will the ton fans be good to jim   Not likely  ? .

9 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Goodwin deserves a good hounding. Horrible c**t of a man. 

We'll win 3-1. McHugh, Oliver and tidser.

You have just shown how intelligent you are with that statement NOT do you know him personally i think not so i think your assumption of him is more reflective of yourself 

40 minutes ago, waspie13 said:

You have just shown how intelligent you are with that statement NOT do you know him personally i think not so i think your assumption of him is more reflective of yourself 

With this post, you've shown a bit about your intelligence.

40 minutes ago, waspie13 said:

Intelligent people punctuate.

Expecting a difficult game on Sat. They have took points off Inverness, Queens and Thistle in recent weeks and only just lost out to Dunfermline last week so not an easy one but we need to be looking for 3 points. 

I missed Sat but by all accounts the 532/352 seems to play to our strengths and it sounds like we finally have a settled team and formation to kick on with.

With Millar, Johnstone, Bell ( and TIffoney) still to come back in, we are looking in decent shape after a dodgy start under JJ.

2-0 McHugh and Oliver.

Goodwin the player obviously enjoyed the role of the pantomime villain. In his short time as a player for us it was most enjoyable to watch. As an opposition fan, obviously not so much. But hard as it might be for Morton fans to believe, Goodwin the manager is almost always a very reasonable individual. By all accounts, he is also a really good guy. 

Anyway, tough game here and really hope Flannigan is back as he such a crucial player to us. I'd put Hastie back in too with a bit more width at Cappielow. Didn't get to the game on Saturday, call for the manager on whether or not Greig did enough to merit another shot up front or does he change it around again. 

22 minutes ago, Waspie said:

But hard as it might be for Morton fans to believe, Goodwin the manager is almost always a very reasonable individual. By all accounts, he is also a really good guy. 

We can absolutely believe it, just got absolutely no idea how its relevant.

Jim Goodwin played for St Mirren, was an absolute helmet while doing so = A hounding.

If we need to do the traditional Morton 'shoot ourselves in the foot by losing a home game we've favourites for' then I'd quite like it to be this one. If not, a clean sheet and victory please. A lovely wee win-win situation here.

Gaston

Kilday SUPER KERR WADDELL Buchanan

Tumilty                                                                                            Iredale

McAlister

Telfer                                    Tidser

McHugh Oliver

Didn't get to the game on Saturday, call for the manager on whether or not Greig did enough to merit another shot up front or does he change it around again. 

I couldn't make the Pars game either. Was really surprised Jim G went back to both Trouts and Greig starting together. Neither has a goal on the league so far. The fact they missed a very good chance each can be taken both ways.

I wouldn't start with either away to Morton. Personally, I'd bring Flanny back and probably Jake (rather than Shields).

We are certainly capable of taking something from the game.

Archived