English non-league

GNU_Linux

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Nottingham remains the largest city in England without an EPL/EFL club playing within its boundaries.

greenie for the pedantry - good work - although Wakefield might have something to say about it....

Edited by Herman Hessian

41 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

greenie for the pedantry - good work - although Wakefield might have something to say about it....

The city proper is around 100,000. Not interested in the "metropolitan borough".

If Jane McDonald or anyone on the council has an issue with that they can PM me.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

FC Isle of Man first game was mentioned in another thread but can’t remember which one.. They beat Guernsey FC 1-0 at The Bowl. Looks like (a hopefully) healthy crowd in attendance. https://www.fcisleofman.im/match-report-fc-isle-of-man-vs-guernsey-fc/

I’d say IOMFC have more chance of making the football league than either Guernsey or Jersey if I’m honest.

Would be interesting seeing any of them making the FL though.

6 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Never saw many crowds above 200 during my  9 week Northern League conquest, some brilliant clubs,places,people, the guidelines are clear so hopefully we can get back to watching asap.

I went to Sunderland West End last season to watch my local team play them in the cup. What a strange place that was to visit!

I think we’ve drawn Bedlington in the cup this year so will be going up for that one too.

In shocking news, turns out Bury is run by a Brexity lunatic. I'm not sure even "Rangers" have released a statement about Last Night of the Proms.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/latest-statement-07-08-2020/august/club-update/

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

32 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In shocking news, turns out Bury is run by a Brexity lunatic. I'm not sure even "Rangers" have released a statement about Last Night of the Proms.

Sensational heads gone material in that statement. You love to see it.

12 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

A blubbering and unhinged statement from start to finish which builds towards a roaring crescendo that would make even Jim Traynor recoil in horror.

Proms

If the above was not enough, the Suits that wander the corridors of power at the BBC decide that one of our greatest events, which when watching makes you proud to be British of what we were but certainly not at what were at risk of becoming. It would now seem they have determined we can no longer sing rousing songs that bound our once GREAT COUNTRY together, again it seems the moral compass of the few control the many.ITS WRONG

What’s left to sanction, Hymns or the Bible

Every Country has a past, you can’t eradicate it you have to learn by it.

“IT IS SAD THAT TO BE A GOOD PATRIOT ONE MUST OFTEN BE THE ENEMY OF OTHER PEOPLES”

Voltaire

Sad World Cup GIF by FIFA

Sign me up to the newsletter.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Wonder how much scrumpy the gammon c**t imbibed during the writing of that mess? It started off a badly written rant then swerved violently into 'and another thing!' about PC gone mad and how it's a crime to be British. Sensational. Hope they stay deid.