East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Raithie said:

I’d be surprised if we sell out our allocation imo.

Why so?

15 minutes along the road,  2nd v's 3rd and only 4 points separating the two sides.

And spare me the "we don't see this as a big game" drivel. That's been done to death and no-one buys it, especially given the current league positions.

On the other hand you may well be alluding to a dwindling support, seeing as you are now officially a wee team in a seaside league. That I can accept.

If Wraith cant muster around 1000 fans for a local derby game then things must be pretty bad.

20 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

And spare me the "we don't see this as a big game" drivel. That's been done to death and no-one buys it, especially given the current league positions.

The only people not buying it are EF fans. If you don't want to believe whether we class this as a big game or not is up to you. 

21 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

On the other hand you may well be alluding to a dwindling support, seeing as you are now officially a wee team in a seaside league. That I can accept.

Wouldn't say our support is dwindling. Our core support hasn't really changed in recent season, still the usual die hards of 1300 or so. 

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Why so?

15 minutes along the road,  2nd v's 3rd and only 4 points separating the two sides.

If Wraith cant muster around 1000 fans for a local derby game then things must be pretty bad.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

The only people not buying it are EF fans. If you don't want to believe whether we class this as a big game or not is up to you. 

You're missing the point friend. I was alluding to the fact you stated "I’d be surprised if we sell out our allocation imo"

Whether or not you class this as a big game means feck all. I'm sure most EF fans don't care.

A  club the size of Wraith should easily muster 1000 fans for an away game considering its just along the road. 2nd v's 3rd  is reason enough imo.

Must be great being so far up your own arse that you don't see this as an important game.

#WraithMassive

The fact it's 2nd vs 3rd isn't really any kind of draw considering both places guarantee the same thing really. 

Anyway East Fife is the only derby we have right now. It's nowhere near the level of interest compared to when we play the Pars, but id like to think we could bring 1k to the game considering we brought the best part of 6/700 to Bayview for our league Cup games. 

Why so?

This fixture is right up there with Cowdenbeath away. I blame East Fife.

I’m looking forward to Saturday. The games against East Fife are usually quite pish but it’s a derby and I’m quite up for it. Awaiting SJM’s pre match interview with trepidation with regards to injury news.
Wouldn't surprise me if Duggan is back but on the bench. Even still Smith and Stevenson looked really lively on Saturday. I'd imagine we'll still start Milne on the wing which nobody wants, but we're forced into it due to injuries. Unless this winger gets signed before of course.

Second season visiting a team our fans don't really care about compared to the Pars, in a town with awful transport links. Amazed we're not asking for a temporary stand to cater for our support tbh.

C+ (must try harder)!!!

16 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Why so?

They genuinely think that we care about them.

Archived