East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don’t really have a problem with the keeper giving it big licks to be honest. Our fans would have been given him dogs abuse beforehand had we been behind the goal, as happens at most away games. Don’t have a problem either way, give it out and take it back – part of the game at this level. Most keepers who have had a bit of needle with fans end up picking the ball out of the net in front of us at one point, so its swings and roundabouts. Should we slam a last minute winner home at Starks next time he’d get it back. Just part of the game, and I’m all for it in all honesty.
Mcglynn really should have known better, it created a bit of spark in a game where we were in control and comfortable. Its not the reason we lost the game at all, but it was so unnecessary. Paul Smith and the players were looking round to see what was going on so it obviously had some kind of effect, again totally needless. I was sitting right next to the dugout, and apart from anything else I think we missed Mcglynns influence on the touchline as he’s a very vocal and proactive manager, that’s his style. 
As for the game, still gutted to have dropped 2 points from a comfortable position. I guess the positives are that we have actually been playing alright when you consider the players we don’t have.  
At worst, we have blown our title challenge already and its all about consolidating a playoff place. At best, we have given ourselves a mountain to climb. In any case we cant afford to lose any more ground to Arbroath this year, as a minimum. When you look at their form that’s a really tall ask, and it requires a massive change in our away form first and foremost. Given we go into our next away game with even more players out, it really is grim.
I still honestly think Arbroath will have a bad patch, the same as everyone else in this league. They are good, can't take that away, but a dip in form will happen at some point. It's all down to where we are when it happens. Would be a good 3 horse race if we could rein them in a bit, cue Stevo!

2 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
4 hours ago, CALDERON said:
Don’t really have a problem with the keeper giving it big licks to be honest. Our fans would have been given him dogs abuse beforehand had we been behind the goal, as happens at most away games. Don’t have a problem either way, give it out and take it back – part of the game at this level. Most keepers who have had a bit of needle with fans end up picking the ball out of the net in front of us at one point, so its swings and roundabouts. Should we slam a last minute winner home at Starks next time he’d get it back. Just part of the game, and I’m all for it in all honesty.
Mcglynn really should have known better, it created a bit of spark in a game where we were in control and comfortable. Its not the reason we lost the game at all, but it was so unnecessary. Paul Smith and the players were looking round to see what was going on so it obviously had some kind of effect, again totally needless. I was sitting right next to the dugout, and apart from anything else I think we missed Mcglynns influence on the touchline as he’s a very vocal and proactive manager, that’s his style. 
As for the game, still gutted to have dropped 2 points from a comfortable position. I guess the positives are that we have actually been playing alright when you consider the players we don’t have.  
At worst, we have blown our title challenge already and its all about consolidating a playoff place. At best, we have given ourselves a mountain to climb. In any case we cant afford to lose any more ground to Arbroath this year, as a minimum. When you look at their form that’s a really tall ask, and it requires a massive change in our away form first and foremost. Given we go into our next away game with even more players out, it really is grim.

I still honestly think Arbroath will have a bad patch, the same as everyone else in this league. They are good, can't take that away, but a dip in form will happen at some point. It's all down to where we are when it happens. Would be a good 3 horse race if we could rein them in a bit, cue Stevo!

post-13400-0-56436600-1425417228.jpeg

15 minutes ago, grumswall said:
51 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

26 pages on and you don't care ?   GIRFUY  .

Been a fair few talking points in fairness.

I like to think this derby has stepped up a gear.

Cant wait to 29th December.:lol:

How long is Ryan going to be getting it tight for, probably should just give it another day and then start on "Nazi Salute Boy", don't want him thinking he got away with it!!!

Is he in Fife's Finest???

IMG_4623.jpg

Ryan and Heimlich together along with another couple of fandans!!!

IMG_4619.jpg

53 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

How long is Ryan going to be getting it tight for, probably should just give it another day and then start on "Nazi Salute Boy", don't want him thinking he got away with it!!!

Is he in Fife's Finest???

IMG_4623.jpg

Ryan and Heimlich together along with another couple of fandans!!!

IMG_4619.jpg

Yep he sure is.....just checked to make sure i wasnt being too hard on them.......dicks...

10 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Question of the day! Did he use the snatch, or the clean and jerk method!tapatalk_1542057355915.jpeg

Bent his knees and used his legs to push up straight. 

Our supporters manual handling is still foremost in our thoughts when we're considering launching an obstacle at yer heid. 

Archived