East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was always gonnae happen eventually, today was the most likely time so not totally surprised. We’ve not got enough fit players, truthfully. Damage limitation til January for us.

Didn’t think Smith on for Buchanan was the right sub. Game was far too open and like for like was only every going to maintain that. Should’ve gone Stevenson for Buchanan I think, but I know f**k all, really.

Well done East Fife, about time.

12v11 but a deserved win based on the second half alone. Said it at ht we missed two sitters that would have put us out of sight. Enjoy your night EF fans.

It certainly was, yet another game where the Ref was clearly in the Rover's collective back pocket!!![emoji6]

Some folk get in a right mess over a game of football. East Fife wanted it more in the second half. Ref was rubbish.

What actually happened with McGlynn? Some folk were going radge at some old lad that plodded passed the rovers side too. Someone said he was the EF chairman?

Need to improve though. As others said, Mckay should have been brought on instead of Watson.

Well done to the east fife keeper. What a fucking moron. Considering the hostile atmosphere that was a fucking stupid move. Different had the atmosphere been a lot less hostile, but think about the situation you fucking cretin

A hostile atmosphere basically created by your own moronic manager!!!

Who by the way, was the halfwit down the front at both situations, you couldn't miss him, Raith top, interesting haircut, swinging a chair about his head???

First things first, well done to East Fife and their fans. They did brilliantly to put pressure on during the second half and we can't have any complaints given the number of chances we had in the first half.

The game seemed to be lost with Davo going off. We lost a presence at the back, and Jamie Watson looked really poor. Personally, I would've been happy to see McKay in there instead with Murray remaining out wide. Either way in January, I be hopeful we'll bring in a new right back.

It's grim looking at the table tonight, but so far this season our defence have looked under pressure, and in turn unwilling to play it out the back. The second half was an excellent example of that. Nisbet was key in a lot of link up play on the first, but he looked stranded in the second and had little to no influence going forward.

Enjoy your night lads. The celebrations of your players and management at the end showed how happy they were to get the monkey off their back. I'm sure your fans will be the same.

After the larger part of my lifetime, we finally put this hoodoo to rest. Thought at HT we were lucky to be still in the game, but what a performance 2nd half. Bossed the game and thoroughly deserved the win. Well done Darren Young and the team, you have now become heroes of our time at the new Bayview.. And I must say thanks to the RR guys on here for your honesty and praise. It's all banter and makes it more interesting on the day. Right now where's the Choo Choo KK.

A hostile atmosphere basically created by your own moronic manager!!!

Who by the way, was the halfwit down the front at both situations, you couldn't miss him, Raith top, interesting haircut, swinging a chair about his head???

A situation that could have been avoided if smith gets booked for the foul on thomson.
Did see a few folk getting too involved in it all, but missed the guy swinging the chair around his head.

Archived