East Fife V Raith Rovers

45 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:
Over 4 months and you still can't spell his name.

Bloody predictive text for you. I also typed in Zen archer, and it corrected it to fud.

If we want to be really fussy smuggfifer,youv made 2 spelling mistakes in that team haha 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, smuggfifer said:
7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:
Over 4 months and you still can't spell his name.

Bloody predictive text for you. I also typed in Zen archer, and it corrected it to fud.

Funny you mention that. I type in Fud and it corrects itself to Frank Connor.

Modern technology never ceases to amaze me.

Going to be a close game on sat. I would start with the same team against Brechin apart from Armstrong in for Milne who is useless ! Armstrong seems to get promising reviews from when he had a short spell at the Pars  fingers crossed he makes the difference. Hopefully a similar support to Dumbarton away on sat . Going for 2-1 Rovers. We’ve got McGlynn ...

13 minutes ago, ScottRRFC said:

Going to be a close game on sat. I would start with the same team against Brechin apart from Armstrong in for Milne who is useless ! Armstrong seems to get promising reviews from when he had a short spell at the Pars  fingers crossed he makes the difference. Hopefully a similar support to Dumbarton away on sat . Going for 2-1 Rovers. We’ve got McGlynn ...

Really, I asked on the Pars thread. Only answer was "he looked fast, thats about it"

Still an improvement tbh 

Really, I asked on the Pars thread. Only answer was "he looked fast, thats about it"
Still an improvement tbh 
I asked a mate who supports the pars and he likened him to connelly. Small, can be bullied out of a game, but fast and can run at players and beat a man from time to time. I trust his judgement more than the pars fans on here. He speaks sense from time to time.

14 minutes ago, renton said:

Still an improvement tbh 

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
14 minutes ago, renton said:
Still an improvement tbh 

I asked a mate who supports the pars and he likened him to connelly. Small, can be bullied out of a game, but fast and can run at players and beat a man from time to time. I trust his judgement more than the pars fans on here. He speaks sense from time to time.

I search him on the DAFC forum and most of them lot wanted him back if possible plus in the league above so will find it easier at this level hopefully 

Not sure why the Methilonians have started referring to us as ‘Wraith’ as if it’s a derogatory term.

As far as I know it’s either a Rolls Royce or a ghost.
I’m not taking offence at being called either if I’m honest.

Archived