East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will certainly have a better chance if Mcglynn drops Milne.  I would also like to see Smith get more game time but don't think Mcglynn will play him from the start.

McGlynn did say in his interview that Smith is just back from injury so can’t see him starting

I know which one I’d rather in my team at present [emoji6]

You'd rather what in your team???

Anybody can take a penalty mate!!![emoji6]

34 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Well, Well, Well another thread where Raith fans tell all the east fife fans after the game this derby means nothing ; utter ballocks.

Everyone getting excited beacuse of kevin nesbitt :lol: 

I'm actually quite concerned about Nisbet, he'll be the first man on the park to get clogged, the referee needs to be strong for this one.

1 minute in Nisbet to get crocked and never play again Davo to be sent off 30 seconds later for the retaliation, full on brawl and raith to equalise in the 9th minute of stoppage time minimum seethe all round.

1 minute in Nisbet to get crocked and never play again Davo to be sent off 30 seconds later for the retaliation, full on brawl and raith to equalise in the 9th minute of stoppage time minimum seethe all round.

Just the usual then???

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

.........and in the 96th min East Fife almost equalise!

I fancy a score draw! Agnew scores a tap in for us on the stroke of HT, deep into injury time 2nd half Raith Rovers win a corner, home fans are screaming for the ft whistle, Superhans son sneaks onto the pitch without officials even noticing whilst still clutching his Dad's laptop and scores a header at the back post, again the officials are clueless, East Fife fans are absolutely livid whilst the Raith fans are delighted to nick a point right at the death! Wee b*****d

22 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:

I fancy a score draw! Agnew scores a tap in for us on the stroke of HT, deep into injury time 2nd half Raith Rovers win a corner, home fans are screaming for the ft whistle, Superhans son sneaks onto the pitch without officials even noticing whilst still clutching his Dad's laptop and scores a header at the back post, again the officials are clueless, East Fife fans are absolutely livid whilst the Raith fans are delighted to nick a point right at the death! Wee b*****d

I’d completely forgot about Superhans. Has he posted recently? I always thought he was a friend/relative of Barry Smith.

As said elsewhere it won’t be pretty, hopefully we can grind it out. Would bite your hand off for a 1-0. However, that would need Scott Agnew not to score against us for once which seems unlikely. 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm actually quite concerned about Nisbet, he'll be the first man on the park to get clogged, the referee needs to be strong for this one.

Always possible re Nisbet!!!

The way Arbroath (TOB and Whateley, I think)cynically targeted Vaughan at Stark's was evident from kick off!!!

When did McGlynn say he expected him back, months? 

We are more vulnerable at the moment ( four top players injured)than we have been for a while, could be East Fife's moment on Saturday!!!     

NB Protocol dictates the obligatory 3 exclamation marks( when posting re East Fife)

be included!!!............;)

Hopefully Meggatt remains fit for this one as he's a huge loss for us if he's not. I'm in attendance at this one so we'll absolutely lose, looking forward to a few shandys in the Levenmouth establishments before hand anyway. 

How I hope we'll line up

Long

Watson Dunlop Meggatt Sparky

Dunsmore Agnew Pat  Watt

Kev Tonks

I expect the line up will be exactly that but with Sparky and Pat swapped, and some variation on the strikers. Darren seems to prefer Court just now. 

Don't think we have any other option but to go with the same lineup as we did against Brechin. Don't think any of our injuries will be cleared up by Saturday, assumed Duggan might have been fit but he's still a couple of weeks away from coming back. Encouraging though that young Stevenson and Smith seem to have shown some promise the latter of which was a lively player on Saturday. Need a similar performance that we saw on Saturday from Flanagan as he's really the main creative spark for King Kev. 

A scrappy 1-0 away win. 

Archived