Livingston vs Celtic 11/11/18

Guest Moomintroll
Andy Walker just said he has no issues with players cheating.
Well that is Olds, has been spewing that shite for years the despicable little runt that he is.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Andy Walker just said he has no issues with players cheating.

Well I'm stunned, just stunned by that.  Of course, he said exactly the same thing when that Arsenal striker took a massive dive to get a penalty, I'm sure.

Of all the bad analysts, he might be the worst.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Well I'm stunned, just stunned by that.  Of course, he said exactly the same thing when that Arsenal striker took a massive dive to get a penalty, I'm sure.

His statement just there that the referee would normally allow a corner to be taken before blowing for half time has left me much more seething than it should have.

Celtic fans just been asked not to use the toilets in the south east side of the ground, what the f**k have they done in there?!

Half expecting a Celtic goal early in the second half, defence have strolled it though for the most part and like the last few games we've just been missing a striker who can stick the ball in the net. 

Guest Moomintroll
Andy fucking Walker.  It's like the nails of a moron down a c***s blackboard.
Andy fucking Walker is the Horse's Arse Horse's Arse.

10 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Andy Walker has been pretty consistent in his position on diving since at least when the Scottish highlights were presented by the Beat 106 teuchter around 2006. Say what you will about him but it’s not like he hasn’t stated that opinion before, a lot.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I was completely unaware that Livi have such a remarkable defensive record.

** Note to self, pay more attention to Scottish football.

Guest Moomintroll
Andy Walker has been pretty consistent in his position on diving since at least when the Scottish highlights were presented by the Beat 106 teuchter around 2006. Say what you will about him but it’s not like he hasn’t stated that opinion before, a lot.
I agree, but he is still an absolute w****r for advocating cheating. It is quite remarkable nonetheless how his attitude changes depending on what teams is doing the diving. Arsecheeks= good, everyone else = cheats when they are playing an Arsecheek.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
13 minutes ago, The OP said:

I agree, but he is still an absolute w****r for advocating cheating. It is quite remarkable nonetheless how his attitude changes depending on what teams is doing the diving. Arsecheeks= good, everyone else = cheats when they are playing an Arsecheek.

I would need evidence for this view because, as I said, he has been pretty consistent in his position with regard to any player diving for as long as I can remember.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Livi players seem to have mastered the art of the 15 foot long sliding tackle on the plastic pellets. 

Celtic players....not surprisingly.....seem content to wait to see which direction the ball is going to spin every time it bounces/stops dead. 

Is that Lustig that takes a foul throw every single time ?

Archived