Livingston vs Celtic 11/11/18

1 hour ago, Briannmataxi said:

Meant to take the **** on the coupon but accidently marked off livi so pls pellet your pitch up to f**k and win. 

Thanks x 

Best we've ever done against Celtic was a 0-0 home draw and an away 3-2 defeat, and funnily enough the away defeat was our best game against them, we came back from behind twice and had a 3 on 2 with them near the end where we really should've scored and won the game but we fecked it up and Celtic went straight up the pitch to get a 4th minute of added time Larsson goal to beat us yet again.

Good odds for you if we somehow pull off a win though.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I think pretty much most have the same thinking as yourself.  The Green Brigade I believe dont enter the stadium untill after the silence is done which is also fine with me tbh rather than have an organised group disturb it. 

Fair enough, id rather they done that. Most I know feel a bit embarrassed by it, some deflect it banging on about donations which to me are a pr thing rather than thoughtful.

Just the online contingent and the away section are quite vocally against it.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I am. Just in the ground and the state of Livis pitch. Looks even worse than it does on the tele.

Well, they could claim they were booing the state of the pitch.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I also appear to be spouting shite about the GB not attending silence as they are in the ground.

Like you, I have no time for the politicisation of remembrance day, but it's easy to shut up for a minute.  Of all the years I've been to football at this time of year, the only time I heard anything was a couple of years back when Celtic fans interrupted the silence in Dingwall.  To be completely fair to the majority of the Celtic fans, there was some fairly obvious "self-policing" immediately afterwards.  The Green Brigade or whatever they call themselves chose to make a noise though.

Archived