Livingston vs Celtic 11/11/18

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:
It's the same fans whether you call them fannies,morons or bigots and it's the same question?

It's a stupid question, that's what it is.

Amazing Green Brigade gesture saves the day | videocelts.com
Food bank collection update
Annual Green Brigade Foodbank Collection at Celtic Park | CelticFC | General News
Just keep calling them fannies,morons and bigots tony.

5 hours ago, Tartantony said:
6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
I think you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill,why do you think Celtic have a problem putting a poppy on their  shirts?

Probably because they know that the morons that make up the Green Brigade and thousands of other plastic paddys would throw their toys out the pram and cause all sorts of bother for them.

were you not a Celtic fan last month?

personally, i couldn't give a f**k if you wear a poppy or "stick it up your arse" - people wearing it as some sort of national pride thing are scumbags as the people boo during a minutes silence for the poor conscripts that died for absolutely nothing are every bit as bad if not worse.

Willy you better get on the phone to America and tell them they made a mistake executing Ted Bundy. That poor fella gave up his free time to volunteer and help people in his community and was so well respected for being a good guy to people.

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Willy you better get on the phone to America and tell them they made a mistake executing Ted Bundy. That poor fella gave up his free time to volunteer and help people in his community and was so well respected for being a good guy to people.

Is that the same guys that made trump the president,they all see stars and stripes.

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think that someone, somewhere, should be nominating this wonderful group of humanitarians for one of the Nobel prizes.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think that someone, somewhere, should be nominating this wonderful group of humanitarians for one of the Nobel prizes.

Imagine how empty your life would be if you couldn't post about the double treble winners?

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The Krays did a lot of charity work and were nice to their mother.

Just now, Romeo said:

Imagine how empty your life would be if you couldn't post about the double treble winners?

I’d never be able to fill my day. (Don’t expect to see you all over any more Aberdeen threads in the future now).

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’d never be able to fill my day. (Don’t expect to see you all over any more Aberdeen threads in the future now).

I can't compete with your effort on the Celtic threads. Truley a monumental effort to post about Celtic more that your own team.

Very like another previously banned poster as a matter of fact, very like him indeed......

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I can't compete with your effort on the Celtic threads. Truley a monumental effort to post about Celtic more that your own team.

Very like another previously banned poster as a matter of fact, very like him indeed......

B*gg*r, I’m going to have to go and morph again. So, are we agreed, if I don’t post on any more Celtic threads, you’ll never darken the doors of anything Aberdeen related, and there’ll be no more of this silly bottle crash, crash bottle (copyright T Cooper) talk from the keyboard of Mr Romeo. (By the way, I loved the song  Romeo by Hello in the 70’s)

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

B*gg*r, I’m going to have to go and morph again. So, are we agreed, if I don’t post on any more Celtic threads, you’ll never darken the doors of anything Aberdeen related, and there’ll be no more of this silly bottle crash, crash bottle (copyright T Cooper) talk from the keyboard of Mr Romeo. (By the way, I loved the song  Romeo by Hello in the 70’s)

Unfotunately we have a cup final to contest. How about the winner of that doesn't post in the oppsing teams match day threads again?

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Unfotunately we have a cup final to contest. How about the winner of that doesn't post in the oppsing teams match day threads again?

We should meet up for a wee cup of coffee before the Cup Final. 

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Or you could both bore off

Shut up grandad.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

We should meet up for a wee cup of coffee before the Cup Final. 

I'm being groomed on the internet..yasss..!!

Archived