Livingston vs Celtic 11/11/18

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll find Sportscene will spend longer on the headbutt than the match, they have previous for it.

Celtic player had a Saints player by the throat, not mentioned. Frazer Wright elbows Celtic player at corner, a solid minute showing different angles of the incident.

wanyama-mashati-563x353.jpg.2e6247e4181d942073dd848497b84cb7.jpg

Nothing doing imo

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5be8576111542_tenor(12).gif.a52906f2f7cc526c2a46ba9bda6d376f.gif
I thought Clark was a couple of years older than he is. I'm sure others will pop up, and Archer might fight his way back, but Clark and Kelly look the most likely to be our goalkeepers when Gordon/McGregor/McLaughlin chuck it.

Good result for us, if slightly unexpected. Certainly had our chances to win it but credit to Kelly for keeping us in it late on with a tremendous save. I'll happily admit I was unconvinced about his return but he's been an incredible asset to the team so far. I appreciate the defence plays it's part, but the turnaround in him in around 15 months considering he didn't play any games in that time is ridiculous. How Clark or Kelly aren't in with a shout for the squad at the moment is mental. With respect to MacDonald, it's far more likely one of those pair will be the starting #1 over the next few years, better to get them in and around the squad early doors I'd say.

If I had one criticism, it'd be that our lack of strikers is verging on the torturous now. Games like today suit us well but I'd have fancied us to have nicked it with a proper forward on the park.

Fantastic result and performance, this is why I love following a diddy club every week, the feeling you get when your team gets an unexpected point or win is incredible. 

To a man those players stood up to everything, the two clubs are night and day in terms of finances, one can spend 2.5 million on lights, we haven’t turned that over in 15 years.

Kelly was superb in goals, has been all season, I’m so glad I was one who stuck up for him when we signed him. 

Halkett yet again showing why he is far too good for us, as sad as that is for me to say.

Jacobs who’s been through it all at this club have an absolutely giants performance in the middle. 

Byrne typifies everything about us, injured and shouting to Gary Holt “I’m not coming off” 

I’m Menga’s biggest critic, that silly headbutt aside was excellent today, everything I want from a lone forward, won free kicks and throw ins and was a constant menace, if he could do that every week you wouldn’t hear a peep from me about him. 

Anyway, I love my wee club, another great point, all the teams below us dropping points, perfect weekend. 

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe from a killie fans point of view Aberdeen don't need a predator with dreadlocks  to get them more goals when they get pumped every time they play Aberdeen. 
I have politely asked them to stop doing that in another thread. Aside from his name linking him to a famous sheep, my original comment was referencing oor Arnies quote from the film, not sure where Mr Menga fits in with that.

Archived