• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Blackie Gold

Scottish Cup DrawTuesday

1 hour ago, garrellburn said:

I believe this is so, but since it is now looking increasingly likely to be revamped as an all in tournament for all non league clubs it will should have a much higher profile and with possibly more TV coverage it will be worth a lot more to a sponsor.

It was the actual trophy I was referring to, the old one was becoming very fragile (like myself) and was retired. The new one is an exact replica and good for many years yet hopefully (unlike myself).

Ah, I get you.  I hope you are correct.

I also hope you're around for a while longer too :thumsup2

14 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:
14 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
If you do it will save Bruce Banner-Strain smashing Mitres at innocent bystanders.

That's better JB

The Barry Norman of P&B now eh?

2 hours ago, energyzone said:

Has a national non-league trophy been discussed by the PWG? I haven't seen it anywhere.

We could call it the Acronym Cup. 

17 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

No just mocking you, did you not know it was a joke?

Oh dearemoji23.pngemoji107.png

It’s all working out well for you pal. You look immense!

It’s all working out well for you pal. You look immense!

The difference between us is that I speak about my teams performance and attitude and will try to back off I can in here.  

I have read your posts and eventually got the feeling you didn't go to games as you didn't actually know who plays in the team or our style of play.

You speak as some kind of forum moderator and you only know better.

You lost any respect when you said you don't actually go to Talbot games.

25 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The difference between us is that I speak about my teams performance and attitude and will try to back off I can in here.  

I have read your posts and eventually got the feeling you didn't go to games as you didn't actually know who plays in the team or our style of play.

You speak as some kind of forum moderator and you only know better.

You lost any respect when you said you don't actually go to Talbot games.

What are you going on about fella? You do realise this is only a daft forum for people to shoot the breeze? You're way too intense about it.

Calm doon and wait for the draw like normal folk.

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

Is it live on Facebook

I haven't seen anybody saying they are broadcasting it live as of yet.

What are you going on about fella? You do realise this is only a daft forum for people to shoot the breeze? You're way too intense about it.
Calm doon and wait for the draw like normal folk.
Pipe down and chill our Mr forum moderator.

The draw is up soon.

Just now, wylieboy said:

Cup draw at half four

Yes, I've just noticed the Evening Times Twitter says 4.30pm.