Scottish Cup DrawTuesday

Blackie Gold

Oh dear. Maybe I should have a bell round my neck or skulk about the General Nonsense forum until this all blows over.

I was genuinely kidding but just in case anyone was thinking of sticking my post to their dressing room wall before the next round, I’m just a gadgy who watches the final every year online. My views, or attempts at humour rather, do not reflect those of Auchinleck Talbot, as the posts from real supporters afterwards indicated.

Keys??

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear. Maybe I should have a bell round my neck or skulk about the General Nonsense forum until this all blows over.
I was genuinely kidding but just in case anyone was thinking of sticking my post to their dressing room wall before the next round, I’m just a gadgy who watches the final every year online. My views, or attempts at humour rather, do not reflect those of Auchinleck Talbot, as the posts from real supporters afterwards indicated.
Keys??
I've already put the fire out and apologised to a few members in here who think you're a tw#t already anyway.

In honesty I don't think it was an attempt at humour at all and you got found out before you rehashed it as a joke.

Stick to the still armchair supporting you do most Saturdays.

Ps. Ffs disassociate yourself from Auchinleck Talbot,

Thankyou that is all.

Just now, Talbot 1978 said:

I've already put the fire out and apologised to a few members in here who think you're a tw#t already anyway.

In honesty I don't think it was an attempt at humour at all and you got found out before you rehashed it as a joke.

Stick to the still armchair supporting you do most Saturdays.

Ps. Ffs disassociate yourself from Auchinleck Talbot,

Thankyou that is all.

You try to be nice and that’s what you get eh?

Imagine you of all people trying to call someone out for tainting the name of the club. You’ve posted more sheesh than Hertha and Kenny together and are clearly as bright as a blackout. 

As for apologising for me, who are you, Kofi Annan? Get off your high horse ya puddin’.

I’ll post what I want, when I want. It’s my name that’s on it, not any of your 17 id’s.

You try to be nice and that’s what you get eh?
Imagine you of all people trying to call someone out for tainting the name of the club. You’ve posted more sheesh than Hertha and Kenny together and are clearly as bright as a blackout. 
As for apologising for me, who are you, Kofi Annan? Get off your high horse ya puddin’.
I’ll post what I want, when I want. It’s my name that’s on it, not any of your 17 id’s.
Laughable,

Post away what you want.

A wind up merchant I may be but certainly not arrogant enough about my team.

You could do with attending games now and again my friend.

21 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Laughable,

Post away what you want.

A wind up merchant I may be but certainly not arrogant enough about my team.

You could do with attending games now and again my friend.

A 10000  mile round trip rules that out. Thanks for your blessing on posting what I want though.

A 10000  mile round trip rules that out. Thanks for your blessing on posting what I want though.

And there you have it, Arm chair supporter of the year.

Stick to following the fitba wherever you're at.

At least I give wind up and banter because I actually know my team and go to the games.

The halcyon days of the 80's is long gone JB.

3 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

And there you have it, Arm chair supporter of the year.

Stick to following the fitba wherever you're at.

At least I give wind up and banter because I actually know my team and go to the games.

The halcyon days of the 80's is long gone JB.

You have loads of time so check back through my posts and see where I have said I know anything about the current team or set up, pal. I regularly caveat my posts to the contrary. 

Now if you’re done wringing your hands and tutting at me, let the good folks get on with commenting on the Junior Cup.

You have loads of time so check back through my posts and see where I have said I know anything about the current team or set up, pal. I regularly caveat my posts to the contrary. 
Now if you’re done wringing your hands and tutting at me, let the good folks get on with commenting on the Junior Cup.

Get off yer highstool ya tool.

Now that your quite finished being an arrogant sod then I'll accept the thread needs to move on.

Keys??
I got the joke at least.

On 11/4/2018 at 13:22, jimbaxters said:

Talbot should be handicapped in this tournament. It was faintly embarrassing before but with the reduction in numbers it’s shooting fish.

We'll beat you on Saturday, just like we did with Beith, Hurlford and Kilbirnie!

8 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

Aren’t Macron sponsoring the tournament for this season and the following two? 

I believe this is so, but since it is now looking increasingly likely to be revamped as an all in tournament for all non league clubs it will should have a much higher profile and with possibly more TV coverage it will be worth a lot more to a sponsor.

It was the actual trophy I was referring to, the old one was becoming very fragile (like myself) and was retired. The new one is an exact replica and good for many years yet hopefully (unlike myself).

I believe this is so, but since it is now looking increasingly likely to be revamped as an all in tournament for all non league clubs it will should have a much higher profile and with possibly more TV coverage it will be worth a lot more to a sponsor.
It was the actual trophy I was referring to, the old one was becoming very fragile (like myself) and was retired. The new one is an exact replica and good for many years yet hopefully (unlike myself).
I think we are into the 3rd or 4th version of that trophy.

Archived