Scottish Cup DrawTuesday

Blackie Gold

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, garrellburn said:

I believe this is so, but since it is now looking increasingly likely to be revamped as an all in tournament for all non league clubs it will should have a much higher profile and with possibly more TV coverage it will be worth a lot more to a sponsor.

It was the actual trophy I was referring to, the old one was becoming very fragile (like myself) and was retired. The new one is an exact replica and good for many years yet hopefully (unlike myself).

Ah, I get you.  I hope you are correct.

I also hope you're around for a while longer too :thumsup2

It’s all working out well for you pal. You look immense!

The difference between us is that I speak about my teams performance and attitude and will try to back off I can in here.  

I have read your posts and eventually got the feeling you didn't go to games as you didn't actually know who plays in the team or our style of play.

You speak as some kind of forum moderator and you only know better.

You lost any respect when you said you don't actually go to Talbot games.

25 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The difference between us is that I speak about my teams performance and attitude and will try to back off I can in here.  

I have read your posts and eventually got the feeling you didn't go to games as you didn't actually know who plays in the team or our style of play.

You speak as some kind of forum moderator and you only know better.

You lost any respect when you said you don't actually go to Talbot games.

What are you going on about fella? You do realise this is only a daft forum for people to shoot the breeze? You're way too intense about it.

Calm doon and wait for the draw like normal folk.

Archived