Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

We've rarely had a player that can get an entire support raging as well as Higgy.
He leaves Falkirk fans frothing at the mouth, as seen by their reaction to his goal in Grangemouth back in April.
Its a two way street though, as Higgy might be one of the angriest people I have ever seen. I genuinely dont know how he gets himself so raging. I dont think I have ever been as angry in my life as he gets at least once per match.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any Falkirk fans gave a f**k about Higgy when he came back to TFS with the opposition at first. Then the South Stand and the kids section laughed at him after he fucked something up and he totally lost it - real eyes bulging, twisted face nonsense which of course encouraged folk to laugh at him more. Now we boo him purely because we know it winds him up. 

The only other player I've seen so easily riled by fans is Phil Roberts

[emoji38]
That'll be why half the South Stand lost their shit when he celebrated in front of them.
I dont think it can be losing your shit to stand up and shout abuse from your seat. Especially in these heady days of coinings etc.

The recent behaviour of bigger teams fans in the country have successfully shown even our rivalry to be tame by comparison.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont think it can be losing your shit to stand up and shout abuse from your seat. Especially in these heady days of coinings etc.

The recent behaviour of bigger teams fans in the country have successfully shown even our rivalry to be tame by comparison.

Here, you might even get a new biggest rival if Stenny beat you on the 24th.

Could be four more games in League One as well next season. Exciting times.

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Coins plus a steaming hot pie were chucked at Dunfermline players in our game a few weeks a go.

4 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Steaming hot pie = stone cold, congealed mess.

No, it was hot. You could see the steam coming off it as it lay on the pitch.

It missed because the firer made the schoolboy error of not taking it out the tin foil dish first. Shouldn't make the same mistake with bridies which are aerodynamically more stable.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We've rarely had a player that can get an entire support raging as well as Higgy.

He leaves Falkirk fans frothing at the mouth, as seen by their reaction to his goal in Grangemouth back in April.

He leaves me frothing at the mouth because for some reason our fans react to him.

For the love of f**k ignore Higgy you absolute cocks

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Here, you might even get a new biggest rival if Stenny beat you on the 24th.

Could be four more games in League One as well next season. Exciting times.

Well if anyone knows about league 1....

25 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It missed because the firer made the schoolboy error of not taking it out the tin foil dish first. Shouldn't make the same mistake with bridies which are aerodynamically more stable.

I bow before your knowledge of all things with a filling of "minced confusion" as Only an Excuse described a football pie.

Pretty sure a true birdie has a slight boomerang effect due to shape and tends to bend like a football.
Might try it out on Saturday.....

Archived