Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Williamson has been very poor this season. Looked like his confidence was utterly shot on Saturday, which is a damn shame. 

Ross Millen scoring winners at Tynecastle and Ryan Williamson stinking the joint up against the worst Falkirk side in decades. Sobering stuff.

Is this the same guy that wasn't head butted by Biabi a few years ago?

On 11/12/2018 at 16:47, Stellaboz said:

Anyone who has a "vlog" or whatever sounds like an absolute attention seeking, cliche ridden wee fanny.

I'm assuming he has a wee tantrum? We've all been there, but in no way would I want to show everyone. Fucking gimp.

He's alright, not doing anyone any harm.

Bully.

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I would certainly take Williamson. I'd probably take J Longridge (as back up for Robson), Higgy and Hippo as well. The spine of that Pars team is stinking though 

id have higgy every day of the week best player in the league i have seen this season

id have higgy every day of the week best player in the league i have seen this season

Agree, he managed to score and create chances at TFS last season. That’s just about more than our entire team have managed at home all this season.

He also was menacing early doors at EEP on Saturday. I wouldn’t suggest he’s the best I have seen this season by any means, but to suggest he’s pish is complete......well, pish....

Archived