Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking skipped every page since last I was on to say simply that we are pish. Utter pish. If I was Falkirk I'd be bamming us up too, our squad and management team are an embarrassment.

Will Happily take the goading by skipping pages and quietly ignoring [emoji1]

Fucking skipped every page since last I was on to say simply that we are pish. Utter pish. If I was Falkirk I'd be bamming us up too, our squad and management team are an embarrassment.

Will Happily take the goading by skipping pages and quietly ignoring [emoji1]
What if you are directly quoted, creating a notification to tell you to GIRFUY you six fingeree sister shagging b*****d?

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

How much did you pay for him again?

:(

He's not usually that bad tbf. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was trying to get AJ sacked.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
That fucking miss btw.

It is genuinely much, much worse than I was expecting. I still cant really believe it happened like that. Its the worst I have ever seen. Its worse than Iwelumo etc.

It was absolutely on that level. That sense of disbelief or that it must have somehow been a foul or offside because he couldn't *possibly* have missed.

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

Both teams were shite but Falkirk wanted it more in the second half. They'll do well after the window I'm sure.

AJ OUT.

The key phrase is wanted it more, we are still in the mire with more than a handful of players that shouldnt be here but we really dont have a footballing link from defence mid attack, tho in recent weeks we have shown tit bits of intricate passing and moving, its just not as frequent as it should be.

On 05/11/2018 at 20:47, TheMessiah said:

Going to be lovely to see Faiss FINALLY get his first goal.

Going to be even better to see him get his second and third.

Pitiful away support, comfortable home win I think.

Please quote this post when we play shite and lose to a late goal.

Called it, sadly.

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

How long have the Pars got Williamson signed up for? Heard Rays making moves for him in January.

heard this from what is usually a very reliable source.

Archived