Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

Get it right fucking up you and round about you and in all the holes.
Today was glorious!
The mount of fucking drivel that Dunfermline fans spout on this forum.
f**k you and your shitehole town [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji868]

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were still doing okay even to the point of Falkirk scoring (there were a number of opportunities to stop them in the build up to that though). The Higginbotham substitution was just crazy. I’ve backed AJ until now, but think the expiry date was today. Referee and far side linesman were dire. You don’t need a whistle to mark the start of a silence after the bugle either although not sure why it confused some our fans. That was a chance to sort out our dire home form against a pretty dire Falkirk side who’ll still be relegated. A low point.

4 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

We were still doing okay even to the point of Falkirk scoring (there were a number of opportunities to stop them in the build up to that though). The Higginbotham substitution was just crazy. I’ve backed AJ until now, but think the expiry date was today. Referee and far side linesman were dire. You don’t need a whistle to mark the start of a silence after the bugle either although not sure why it confused some our fans. That was a chance to sort out our dire home form against a pretty dire Falkirk side who’ll still be relegated. A low point.

Nothing to do with the Ref or Lino poor side 

Up until today I was pretty certain we were going down but that performance has given me more belief we will be ok

Well that was interesting!
The miss in the first minute was beyond ridiculous but once we settled into the game we were competing reasonably well albeit against powderpuff opposition.
Fair play to Paton for his performance today also Harrison and Brough looked solid together.
Noticeable that Dallison’s first contribution was to misjudge a bouncing ball, how many times have we seen that this season.
Fabulous goal from young Rudden and great reward for the fantastic effort that he puts in to every game.
Would love us to make a move for Cardle now just for the giggles[emoji1]

Actually little value in opposition fans citing shots on goal as a reason why they shouldn’t lose.

McKinnon has made it perfectly clear that until we get to January, the “players” we have will simply have to sit in and use Petra and Rudden on the break as and when we can.

Inevitably that leads to so many “ Falkirk Nil” defeats, but not today. However Pars fans choose to console themselves, they have just been beaten at home by the worst Falkirk side in many decades. You have joined Alloa in a very exclusive club.

Well, that was rather satisfying! 

Thought we were very competitive again with everyone playing their part. The defensive 3 look quite solid so I hope Brough's injury isn't too bad and that he's available next week. Bauben's still off the pace a wee bit but his quality is obvious so he can become a very important player for us once fully fit. That was probably Paton's best game for us too, maybe better a bit wider than central? Tommy Robson was the best man on the pitch once again though, going past defenders with ease, so long may that continue!

Dunfermline were very poor though and I believe that our away form is better than their home form! :lol:

Archived