Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
22 minutes ago, Russ said:
First 5 minutes aside that was a great battling performance imo.

Still no idea how Ryan missed that chance it was a shite parry from Fasan and fell right to Ryan and any sort of decent contact it was a goal but he just tickled it right back to Fasan. After that Dunfermline probably shaded the first half but we were much better in the second half again without really having much final product.

Some strike from Rudden smashed in from about 25 yards. After that Fasan only really had maybe 1 save to make. Was expecting a bigger onslaught and with Dallison on by then I was shiting myself but we held out pretty easily in the end.

The back 3 were fantastic today. Harrison and Brough have taken plenty of stick from us all this season but both were great today. Harrison absolutely dominated in the air. Same goes for Paton I’ve been one of his biggest critics so far but he had a great game and covered some ground and was desperately unlucky with his shot hitting the bar. Fasan is still ganting but don’t want to talk too much about negatives.

Finally absolutely love how much the scenes at the end and seeing how much that meant to the players. Tommy Robson in particular passion was great to see. 2 months ago we wouldn’t have been capable of a performance like that. All credit to Ray for managing to get a performance like that out of this squad of players.

not been patons biggest fan either but did notice last couple of games an improvement in him and maybe it's a fitness thing?

Thought the same myself. The coaching team have spoke about new fitness regime. Also saying days off been cancelled recently so maybe this is starting to pay off. As you say last two games Paton has looked better than he has all season (sorry Bairnardo) 

Thought the same myself. The coaching team have spoke about new fitness regime. Also saying days off been cancelled recently so maybe this is starting to pay off. As you say last two games Paton has looked better than he has all season (sorry Bairnardo) 
Lol, I will give credit where its due mucker dont you worry.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Seriously? :lol:

Aye. Got over enthusiastic trying to throw a laddie out for allegedly smoking in the toilets, decided to come the big man and punched the boy. Last I saw the police were huckling him out the door.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Lol, I will give credit where its due mucker dont you worry.

Go on then...can you actually say it :lol:

Harrison was my motm. He’s been solid enough for this league when played beside anyone other than Dallison.

Hope Brough injury not too serious. 

Taking a real shine to Tommy Robson. 

Last 3 games vastly improved. Ray seems to be getting somewhere with this squad. 

CH, Attacking mid and forward still needed alongside the much talked about wingers. 

Archived