Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think dumbuya will get on second half for kidd to get his fitness up. thought dumbuya looked decent against Celtic this week.

agree with the debunking of Mitchell. he's had 2 similar goals against him against Ayr and queens and we need to start being ruthless with these guys. whether it should be mutch or fasan in goals is another question. I have no confidence in fasan and mutch did well versus Celtic.

whisper it but I thought Paton has been a wee bit better against Ayr and Celtic. May be fitness improving?

the challenge as always is where are the goals coming from? I think our likeliest scorer is Irving as he at least shoots several times a game.

best hope is a low scoring draw but we seem incapable of at least one mistake at the back a game

16 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Andrew Dallas is the ref & Kallum's in the starting eleven...

Aye Higgy might add to his massive tally of 1 red card in nearly 80 games for us 

David Mitchell emptied from the squad... Was a clanger against Ayr but seems harsh given what Fasan has got up to this season....

Think Dumbuya might be another week or two before he replaces Kidd, going by McKinnons fitness comments

3 clangers in 3 games

Archived