Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

I think they're nervous.

There is a bit of a shame not beating the worst Falkirk team in my time I spose

Whats the story re tickets.....I actually never heard a peep out of anywhere re tickets and actually thought it was cash gates as it should be 

THEN THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY CHUMP, WHICH WE'LL BE USING TO CONTINUE THE CHEATING!
YOU'VE JUST CONTRIBUTED TO OUR CHEATING!

Why are you shouting? Have you got issues?

29 minutes ago, MrDust said:

There is a bit of a shame not beating the worst Falkirk team in my time I spose

Whats the story re tickets.....I actually never heard a peep out of anywhere re tickets and actually thought it was cash gates as it should be 

We're turning up 5 minutes before kick off & forcing our way into the North Stand.

Fasan and Paton, good lord. 
Why sign Dumbuya on a short term deal to sit on the bench? 
David Mitchell emptied from the squad... Was a clanger against Ayr but seems harsh given what Fasan has got up to this season....

Think Dumbuya might be another week or two before he replaces Kidd, going by McKinnons fitness comments

Fasan and Paton has raised the Hartley quotient in the starting eleven to 7, and that tends not to end well. Even with Robson, that leaves six halloween left overs in the side.

It kind of says “Falkirk Nil” yet again, so the only miracle on the cards is if they can keep a clean sheet. Irony is that the chances of that happening is almost certainly nil.

Oh well, just another horror show on the way to January.

Archived