Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

We never stopped. The admin was just a ploy and you all bought it.

We're a big establishment club. We even got the SPL to deny your team entry that time.

Get it roooooooon ye tiny tears!

How does it feel to be the least successful financial cheats in Scotland, the rest lord it up in the top league and the pars are.....

52 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Think he scored 3 in a row. Or I just have rose tinted glasses from his time with us. 

Quick check and I was right. A hat trick of hat tricks. Dundee Utd, dunfermline then Inverness. Some boy. 

I got a signed ball from his last game, always thought we'd sink like a ship post Stokes, guessing that was the relegation season for the pars

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

...and yet Dean Shiels still managed to get himself sent off for attempting to half one of our players and then your club spent the remainder of the day on the phone to the compliance officer......

Man gets annoyed after getting mocked about disability, employers then back him up. 

Utterly shocking right enough. 

5 minutes ago, MrDust said:

How does it feel to be the least successful financial cheats in Scotland, the rest lord it up in the top league and the pars are.....

No idea, ask Gretna or Airdrie, going bust wasn't terribly successful of them.

No idea, ask Gretna or Airdrie, going bust wasn't terribly successful of them.
As demonstrated by the ongoing furore of Lennon/Hearts fans, no amount of goading jistifies a physically violent reaction.

None.

Please dont try and defend the actions od Shiels that day. One does not have to excuse one in order to condemn the other.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As demonstrated by the ongoing furore of Lennon/Hearts fans, no amount of goading jistifies a physically violent reaction.

None.

Please dont try and defend the actions od Shiels that day. One does not have to excuse one in order to condemn the other.

Words :wub:

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

None.

Settle little one, where did I defend the actions of Shiels like? 

Shiels actions were rash and unprofessional, however the reaction from boardroom was very justified. The same can't be said of the Falkirk one who have went on to have one howler after another since then. Hilarious as that is they're handling of that whole fiasco was dreadful. 

Whilst McKinnon desperately tries to find guys that had seen a football before the summer can he please sign someone half decent(not too good mind) who is a bit of a bawbag?

I can just about muster a boo for McKee and if Paton can get above 2mph before he kicks someone that would generate some spice but everyone else in your squad is a total nobody.

This really doesn't help the derby atmosphere.

Can't believe he's been out for 2 months. We've missed him and he should be going straight in the team tomorrow. 

Robinson

J Longridge
Ashcroft
Devine
Williamson

Hippolyte
Martin
Thomson
Higgy

Keena
Ryan

Archived