Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Since 1970 for two clubs of similar size Dunfermline’s record again us is utterly embarrassing. Even during their cheating period they couldn’t get the better of us.

They're likely still cheating, just haven't been caught. Yet

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Since 1970 for two clubs of similar size Dunfermline’s record again us is utterly embarrassing. Even during their cheating period they couldn’t get the better of us.

You're taking this very seriously. 

On the plus side our record against our proper rivals Raith is very decent. Which is nice.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

That makes me proud TBH. The 75 that did absolutely should not have gone. Why would any Falkirk fan wish to go to a game where your major rivals had won the league? (Oh and cheated to do it too)

75! Pish. Think it was 26 or thereabouts. No that it really matters a f**k.

51 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

They're likely still cheating, just haven't been caught. Yet

We never stopped. The admin was just a ploy and you all bought it.

We're a big establishment club. We even got the SPL to deny your team entry that time.

Get it roooooooon ye tiny tears!

One of the lounges in the main stand is secretly known as 'The Creditors Lounge' because of all the lovely, lovely cash that the club stole from them helped decorate it and continues to help stock the bar.

Fucking hell that actually just happened, someone was serious about the challenge cup. Christ. 

...and yet Dean Shiels still managed to get himself sent off for attempting to half one of our players and then your club spent the remainder of the day on the phone to the compliance officer......

9 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Mind Tony Stokes doing keepy ups waltzing about when yous got relegated? Glorious.

If that was the game he scored a hat-trick then he was different class that day, as much as it pained me. He scored a hat-trick the week before as well if I remember correctly.

I also remember Matt Glennon having a worldie when you beat us 1-0 at EEP in 2006 or thereabouts. We utterly dominated as well. Got into an argument with some rascal on Bebo about it when I should have been doing my computing homework.

9 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Mind when there were more Pishy brown shoes at trackside than you brought fans?

I remember Elvis waving and clapping the Pars fans in the NW because the "supporters" of his side had abandoned the team like rats off a sinking ship.

The cowardice that day will never be topped.

I can only but hope that we get a result against this Manky Mob , i don't want to be all nicey nicey .

All i want is at the end of the game is 3 points  and rub their noses  in it . 

If it goes the other way then f##k it  till the next time . 

I for one will never support the inbred black and white mob even when and if they play the BIGOT BROTHERS 

35 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If that was the game he scored a hat-trick then he was different class that day, as much as it pained me. He scored a hat-trick the week before as well if I remember correctly.

I also remember Matt Glennon having a worldie when you beat us 1-0 at EEP in 2006 or thereabouts. We utterly dominated as well. Got into an argument with some rascal on Bebo about it when I should have been doing my computing homework.

I remember Elvis waving and clapping the Pars fans in the NW because the "supporters" of his side had abandoned the team like rats off a sinking ship.

The cowardice that day will never be topped.

Think he scored 3 in a row. Or I just have rose tinted glasses from his time with us. 

Quick check and I was right. A hat trick of hat tricks. Dundee Utd, dunfermline then Inverness. Some boy. 

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

Think he scored 3 in a row. Or I just have rose tinted glasses from his time with us. 

It was 2 hat-trick in 8 days.

He then signed off with a hat-trick a few months later in his last game v Inverness.

Miss you Tony Stokes :wub:

24 minutes ago, auldtoonbairn said:

I can only but hope that we get a result against this Manky Mob , i don't want to be all nicey nicey .

All i want is at the end of the game is 3 points  and rub their noses  in it . 

If it goes the other way then f##k it  till the next time . 

I for one will never support the inbred black and white mob even when and if they play the BIGOT BROTHERS 

Who's your big team?

Archived