Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

I wonder if that's his MBE he has a grip off there. 

Nope, it's cheques for creditors that he gleefully burned just after this photo. Hope you were one.

14 minutes ago, Trump said:

No chance Cardle would come to us, although i would welcome him. He wouldn’t want to ruin his good reputation he has with you guys by joining us.

Like going to Raith ?

No chance Cardle would come to us, although i would welcome him. He wouldn’t want to ruin his good reputation he has with you guys by joining us.

Bollocks! Not saying that we are going to sign him but if we were his best option he would sign. It’s his job not a hobby.

8 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Surprised that Craigen isn't the star man at right back in these projected Dunfermline XIs tbh.

It's all about the six figure Derby v Bristol City v Hibs bidding war for Ryan "play anywhere across the back four" Williamson. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-city-transfers-ryan-williamson-2185212

Really don't understand the Cardle wouldn't  sign for Falkirk because of his Dunfermline "feelings" chat.

Over the years there have been countless players who have played for both clubs with absolutely no issues.

Does anyone even know if we have expressed an interest in the guy anyway?

Really don't understand the Cardle wouldn't  sign for Falkirk because of his Dunfermline "feelings" chat.
Over the years there have been countless players who have played for both clubs with absolutely no issues.
Does anyone even know if we have expressed an interest in the guy anyway?
I would be surprised if Ray wasnt interested. He often talks about having to play a certain way because we dont have wingers. It sounds to me when he says it like he wants to play with wide men.

Would we even be able to sign him though? Amateur contract type deal?

I reckon we are waiting till Friday night to announce....

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He had his contract ripped up by us, so no one can blame him at all for joining the wee team.

But a guy who still has a profile pic of himself in a Pars top joining Falkirk? Nah, I'd be too sad to be seething.

Appreciate its just wild conjecture, but am killing time so out of interest who was the last player to go from Dunfermline to Falkirk? (ie not Falkirk to Dunfermline).

8 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Appreciate its just wild conjecture, but am killing time so out of interest who was the last player to go from Dunfermline to Falkirk? (ie not Falkirk to Dunfermline).

Id guess David Moss......if so that's about 16yr ago

Archived