Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Pretty sure a true birdie has a slight boomerang effect due to shape and tends to bend like a football.
Might try it out on Saturday.....

Given the usual contents, make sure you take identifiable body parts out. Especially eyeballs. They're funny about those.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be lovely to see Faiss FINALLY get his first goal.

Going to be even better to see him get his second and third.

Pitiful away support, comfortable home win I think.

Please quote this post when we play shite and lose to a late goal.

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Going to be lovely to see Faiss FINALLY get his first goal.

Going to be even better to see him get his second and third.

Pitiful away support, comfortable home win I think.

Please quote this post when we play shite and lose to a late goal.

Reserve game this week ?

Genuine question, how are Hippo, Craigen and Longridge performing for you lot?
Just getting round to replying to this, sorry. At least the thread will appear in my participated section.

Hippolyte, as predicted, blows hot and cold. Think he's better wide than up top but at least he's scored when played centrally despite not being a natural finisher. Think he's better on the left cutting in than on the right too.

Craigan has been playing at right back and doing a decent enough job, particularly at Tannadice when we were a bit worried he'd be exposed. He's surprisingly been taken off set piece duty (which is a bad thing as our corners in particular are woeful) and he's proven to be quite versatile. I quite like him but he's more of a regular 6.5/10 guy than someone who is going to do something outstanding.

Longridge has been a fairly regular member of the team until getting injured. He's been playing on the left mostly although I think his best position is as a number 10 or in a 3 behind a sole striker. He's chipped in with a couple of goals and assists and playing on the left allows him to link up with his brother.

Anyway, if we need to win this. Preferably by more than a single goal.

Seriously Pars can we fucking smash them this time? For once, just utterly, utterly gub them? I've never seen us beat them by more than a couple of goals.
Lot to ask given our home form but ffs eh. Now is the time for a humiliation and yes, I missed PBS day

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Seriously Pars can we fucking smash them this time? For once, just utterly, utterly gub them? I've never seen us beat them by more than a couple of goals.
Lot to ask given our home form but ffs eh. Now is the time for a humiliation and yes, I missed PBS day

Ray has brought teams to East End before who have put up a real fight (though he doesn't have players the calibre of Darren Dods at his disposal now). I'd be happy with another 1-0. 

I still can’t believe we let him go so easily he was arguably the best player in the league at the start of last season.

With him and Higgy on form we were excellent, it wasn’t until Aird came in that we looked balanced again.

Its excessive but I would offer him training facilities with an agreement of a six month contract at Christmas.

Archived