Dross Cunty v Dungpee Pooshited

9 minutes ago, silver said:

Any thoughts on the yellow card in front of the away fans. Too far away to see whether it was one or not.

Yellow card. He wasn't going to beat DKD so he chanced it and got away with it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Stuart kettlewell dry eyes mate hahahahahaha

"we've beaten them twice this season and we conduct ourselves with that little bit of class"

"antics and stuff"

"people throwing themselves on the ground"

^^^^

Jacqueline

11 hours ago, sophia said:

"we've beaten them twice this season and we conduct ourselves with that little bit of class"

"antics and stuff"

"people throwing themselves on the ground"

^^^^

Jacqueline

Yeah.

For a team who supposedly were the modicum of class on the pitch, their manager appears to be displaying a shocking lack of class off it.

I for one am fucking delighted that for once we are starting to show an understanding of of how to be streetwise during games, an important facor that has been sadly lacking over the past several years, (probably since the Levein era), and can be the difference between 1 and 3 points in a close game.

I am surprised that someone who has been in the game as long as he has can’t understand how a team can get ahead early and dig in to hold out for the win, and I for one was fucking well chuffed , and reserve my right to celebrate wildly with my fellow Arabs and the team at the end.

Maybe somewhat irconically, Vigurs was more magnanimous with his post-match quotes, complementing United's front four interchanging and showing the dig to hold on to the win.  [Vigurs tends to give good soundbites, he'd be a good pundit if anyone in the central belt had heard of him.]

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That is glorious.

It reads like a proper verge of tears P&B post

Fucking great reading. 

Will be good to see County be the pillars of professionalism for the rest of Kettlewells reign. Im sure they'll be nearly apologetic after scoring from now on.

14 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Fucking great reading. 

Will be good to see County be the pillars of professionalism for the rest of Kettlewells reign. Im sure they'll be nearly apologetic after scoring from now on.

I wouldn’t count on it: less than a fortnight beforehand Vigurs was cupping his ears at Falkirk fans for equalising against them and Lindsay was giving it the GIRUY to the ICT fans :lol:

I can see where Kettlewell is coming from because United showed a lot of gamesmanship and Neilson is a chief-WUM, but Kettlewell hasn’t done himself any favours by talking about class etc.

6 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

I wouldn’t count on it: less than a fortnight beforehand Vigurs was cupping his ears at Falkirk fans for equalising against them and Lindsay was giving it the GIRUY to the ICT fans :lol:

I can see where Kettlewell is coming from because United showed a lot of gamesmanship and Neilson is a chief-WUM, but Kettlewell hasn’t done himself any favours by talking about class etc.

Your manager has made himself look like a greetin faced wee boy tbh. 

4 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Kettlewell now has Robbie Neilson living in his head absolutely rent free. Glorious stuff.

I love the fact that our manager has improved the football AND mind games to the point it reduces grown men to teary, snottery tantrums in the press.

I wonder if Kettlewell has gone home and told his mum and dad a big boy ripped the pish out of him...

Archived