St Johnstone vs Hamilton Academical -10/11/18

22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Queues at the stadium have been rectified for away fans, seemingly seamless. If not Random has a spare space on his drive, pm him.

22 hours ago, accies1874 said:

That's annoying. Hopefully RandomGuy will respond to the PM I sent him.

22 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Cheers gents. Much appreciated.

As always, you can park on my drive if you tell me the make and model of your car, the year and mileage, and what parts you've had fitted in the past year.

As always, @tree house tam will get 40% of the profit from the parts.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes there should be plenty room for both of their cars off Newhouse Road.
Wow !! So there will be almost as many Hamilton fans waiting outside the ground as inside then ??
Offtt! A St Johnstone fan slagging your support fair puts your diddyness into perspective.

Hopefully this is the game where we play Wright, Swanson and Kennedy all at the same time.

Wonder if we might see McMillan though given he’s already developed a good record against the Accies.

But it’s #bawsoot for me all the way here.

I'd like to see us take the game to them and play an attacking line up.

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Wright Davidson Craig Swanson

Watt    Kennedy

With Davidson now available, this is probably the side I would like to see. If that is the line-up imagine Wotherspoon, Nydam and Callachan would feel aggrieved after last week. Speaks volumes about the strength in depth that Wright could change 4-5 players from the above team and there wouldn't be too many eyebrows raised.

Watt has been nursing a hamstring injury all week so I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop down to the bench for tomorrow's match, especially as we've not seen much of McMillan recently and he's got a good record against Accies. The fact he can competently take a penalty is an added bonus too.

So with that in mind, I would line up;

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Davidson Craig

Wright Kennedy Swanson

McMillan

That attacking midfield 3 :wub: 

A good problem for Wright to have, but you can imagine quite a few players will feel hard done by after recently form. Gordon away at Motherwell and Livi, Wotherspoon after a goal and assist in his last 2 appearances, Callachan and Nydam who probably had their best games for us, Watt who wont want to drop out and then you've got Alston and Anderson who were both playing well before picking up injuries.

Then there's Stefan Scougall who will probably be found manning a pie stall in the East stand.

1-0 Hamilton, Clark howler.

Back four picks itself, Craig and Muzz central with Wright wide. Kennedy left and Kane and McMillan up front, if Swanson isn't fit enough to start. 

Archived